Chapter 10

Your POV
I started to wake up. I looked around but I saw that I wasn't in my room I was in Pans camp.....IN A CAGE?! I saw the Lost Boys dancing by the campfire. Simon ran up to me once he saw me "JAKE!" He yelled "Wait....its not Jake its Y-Y/N right?" He asked and I nodded "Simon I'm so so sorry I lied to you but....." Pan cut me off "Well well well look who decided to wake up after 2 hours. Simon go back to the others." "Yes Pan." He smiled at me and then got back to the campfire. Pan started to come closer to the cage "Y/N..." I kicked him in his face "That's for kidnapping Henry!" I yelled. He got up again "You've got fire, I like fire!" "What do you want Pan?" I asked "I don't know but you have something that connect us and I want to know what that is! Here your food!" He walked away and a plate with food appeared in front of me.

Later that night

"Y/N....Y/N wake up!" I woke up and saw Simon standing in front of my cage. "Simon? What are you doing here what if Pan sees you?" "Peter send me here to check on you." "I'm fine thank you!" I looked at him and saw a tear coming "Simon sorry its just that.... I just want to get out of here for a few seconds this cage is to small." He made his thinking face. Sometimes Simon acts like he's one of the older kids but he's five years old sometimes he just forgets that. "Maybe I can get you out for a second.....ONLY if you tell me a story!" He said "I'll tell you a story! I swear!" He smiled "YES! Okay I'll get you out when we are all going to bed." I nodded and he walked away.

Hook POV
"But what are you going to do then?! You don't have magic you have no chance against Pan" Gold said "That's I have you for!" I said "What?!" He yelled "You expect ME to look for YOUR daughter? I...." I cut him off "Am the only one who can get close to Pans camp. You have the magic here! You are the only one who can defeat him! And we are not leaving without her!" He took a deep breathe and then looks at the others "Okay I'll do it!" He says "Thank you." I said.

Your POV
The cage opened. "Thanks Simon." "Sure. What stories are you gonna tell me?" He jumped up and down "Your favorite... The story about Peter Pan and his Lost Boys." I said and Simon smiled. He pulled me into his tent and we sat down. "Tell the story." I laughed. "Okay....Once upon a time, there was a boy. Who lived on a island. This island wasn't a normal island it was a magical place where you never grow up and have fun. But the boy was alone. Lost. His name was Peter Pan and he didn't want to be alone on the island anymore." Simon layed down on his bed he was getting tired but I continued. "He asked his shadow to get him some friends. The shadow and the man in the moon were the only friends he had on the island. The shadow came back with a group of boys. Peter called them The Lost Boys. Together they have allot of fun and they go on adventures almost everyday. One day they got into a fight with Captain Hook. They had the perfect life here. But one day dark magic was about to destroy all of that. Peter and his Lost Boys made a plan to stop the monster. And they defeated it. Pan....eh...Peter was happy and so where his Lost Boys when they had there home back. And they lived happily ever after." Simon has fallen asleep "Goodnight Simon" I whispered.

Peter POV
I was listening to the story that Y/N told Simon. I was pretty angry he let her out but when I heard the story for some reason I wasn't mad anymore. She walked out the tent and she almost bumped into me "Pan?! Um...I...um..." She started "You were telling Simon a story? I know I heard good story by the way." I told her "Yeah..that's because its about you." She said laughing softly "I should be getting back to my cage now right?" She looked at me with something in her eyes "No! You are not sleeping in the cages you are going to sleep in your own tent. For tonight." I said and she smiled a little "Thanks Pan....I didn't know you could be nice too?" "Sometimes." I said and she laughed softly again.