Chapter 23

"I'm dying"

Okay I wasn't expecting that awnser.
"I know but....I didn't want you to feel like you do now" he said holding my hand.
"How can I fix this?" I asked "You can't!" He said quick "Okay there is.....tell me"
He didn't say a word.
"NOW!"
"Remember when Henry was here? Well I kinda need the heart of the truest believer and he has that heart. I need it to survive"
"Then we have to take Henry's heart.....we are leaving when you are strong enough" I said.
"No! Henry is not going to work" he said
"What do you mean?! You just said that....." He cut me off "I know I just said that but Heny is not going to work"
"Then what is?" I asked getting tears in my eyes.
"Y/N I think its better if you go and send Felix here"
"Felix?!"
He nodded and I walked away angry.
"FELIX! PAN NEEDS YOU!!!" I yelled and I saw Felix running into Pans tent.
On this moment I wish I was home.....with my dad, Henry, Bea, Granny....everyone in storybrook.

Peter POV
"Okay but why don't we then just get Henry back here? Y/N is on our side right?" Felix said.
"You don't understand! The only way to save me is with the heart of the truest believer!"
"But that's Henry, right?"
"He was.....but not anymore!"
"Then who does?" He asked me.
Tears start coming into my eyes with only the thought
"Y/N"
"And does she know...."
"That she is the only way to save me? No way! I'm not letting her die just so I can live"
"Are you even going to tell her?"

"Of course not! If she knows then she is going to sacrifice her life and that is not happening!"
"So you what....you are just gonna let it happen?"
I nodded slowly. If I don't Y/N is going to die and then it will be my fault.
"Felix, if I don't.....she's going to die"
"Who is going to die?"

Hook POV
We are leaving to Neverland in 2 days.
Please be okay Y/N.
Pan is going to die when I get my hook on him!!
"Y/N is going to be there right?" Henry asked me.
"I don't know.....Pan is a demon and knows everything about everyone.
Especially Y/N.
When we step one foot on the Island.....there is a chance he's going to move Y/N" I told him
"

But then we are never going to find her! If Pan moves her then she could be anywhere on that island!" He said with a little anger in his voice.
"I know kid but Pan is smart and powerful. And I'm afraid Pan is getting sick"
"But if Pan is sick then he doesn't have any energy and we can fight him!" A little hope sounds in his voice
"No its not good....if Pan is starting to get sick that means that he's dying"
"Even better! But why are you looking so sad?"
"Because when Pan is dying he is going to need the heart of the truest believer to survive"
"But I'm here in Storybrook"
"You are not the truest believer anymore.... Y/N is"
He looked like he could cry any second
"So.....So Y/N is going to die?"
"If Pan gets her heart? Then yeah.....but she's not going to give her heart away....she wouldn't dare" if I can't save Y/N I'll never forgive myself!

Peter POV
"Eh....um..." I couldn't find the words.
"Who's going to die?"
"Simon.....I have to tell you something but not now, I'll tell you later okay?" He nodded and walked out of the tent.
"Pan we have to save you. If you die we die!" Felix said.
"I got that but I'm not giving up her life just so we can live" I said
"We'll come up with something....we always do. Now get out" I told Felix and he did.
T

here has to be an other way right?
Its a really hard. I mean I can't give her up but I can't let me and my boys die.
I can't. Maybe Felix is right and I have to give her up so we can live?
I don't know