Chapter 46

Your POV
The morning came and slowly my eyes opened. I'm feeling allot better than last night, when I sat up straight I was pulled back down "Don't go" he said not opening his eyes I giggled "What's so funny?" He asked opening his eyes now "Nevermind" I said trying to get up again but he pulled me down "Don't we have to get up?" I asked
"No" he said "Besides it's not like you have to be somewhere right now" "That's true" I stopped fighting and fell asleep.

Felix POV
I walked up to Pans tent to ask him what to do about Hook and Balefire.
They broke out last night! I have no idea how but they did. And now I have to tell Pan.
When I walked in I saw something terrible "Um am I interrupting something?" I asked and then Pan sat up straight which made Y/N fall off his chest "Yes! My sleep!" Pan said angry Y/N then sat behind Pan and warped her arms around him "I just wanted to ask you about...." "My sleep, Felix!!" He said "But..." He cut me off again! "Leave!! I'll be there when.." He looked at Y/N and then back at me "I'll be there when I finished sleeping!" I walked out really angry.
Not again!
This isn't good!! She was gone!! When she came back I didn't like it but time is repeating itself and I can't let that happen! "H-Hey Felix" I heard someone say behind me. Simon. "What?" "H-have you seen Pan somewhere?" He asks "Yeah he's in his tent but...." He already ran inside 

Simon POV

I ran inside to ask him where he brought Y/N. I know there is a chance that he isn't going to answer me but I'l try. "Pan where is she?" then I saw something I haven't seen in weeks. "Simon?" Y/N asked and I got so exited I jumped on the bed into Y/N's arms "Simon?! What are you doing here?" Pan asked me "I missed you so much!!" I said while hugging her tight.
"I was only gone for a few days" she said letting me go "So you remember again?" I asked "Remember what?" She asked me
"

That you Love Pan!"
I then got picked up by Pan "Just go play with the others or something" he said and closed the tent again.
"Y/N please let me in?" I whined "YY/NNNN!! Paaaaannn!!" I said.

Pan POV
"Simon go away!" Y/N said but that only made it worse. Then I heard Felix again "Pan!! Are you done sleeping now?!! I have to tell you something!" He said. Y/N got angry and got dressed "Where are you going?" I asked "I'm out I'll talk to Simon and you just do what you want to do" she pulled her skinny jeans over her hips and walked towards the opening of the tent when I stopped her. "Are you sure? Maybe you should stay in bed just in case" "I'm not that little baby anymore Pan" She said "I know but just in case" "Since when did you became so protective over me?" "I am not protective over you" I told her "Yes you are! But since when?" "I am not protecting you!" I told her "You know what? Nevermind! Because once I'm off this island with my family you will be nothing more then just a memory" And with that she walked out. I don't care! I don't want her to remember me! What happened last night was nothing! She means nothing to me! NOTHING! Then Felix came in "Pan I have to tell you something!" "What is it?" "Hook and Baelfire escaped! I've been trying to tell you all morning!!" he said "You let them escape?!" I ran outside "Where is she?!" I asked some Lost boys but no one knew where she ran off to....What if Hook finds her?

Your POV

I sat there by the lagoon talking to Simon. He was talking about something but I just thought about Pan. What was his point by keeping me inside? He planned to give me back healthy to my father? I don't know. I got snapped out of my thoughts by screams coming from the Lost Boys. "Simon come with me and stay close!" I said as we ran back to camp

A/N: I know what you are thinking, "You are only publishing in the weekend!" Well not today! I just wanted to publish something today so enjoy the extra chapter!! Maybe I will do this more often but I'm not sure! Love you all!!
Jay25211💜💜