Chapter 57

Your POV
Once I told Hope the whole story she went to sleep and I want back to Pan and my Dad. I left them alone for a while....nothing happened right? No! Pan wouldn't do anything stupid. I walked in and saw Pan standing there holding his fist, and my lied there on the floor knocked out. " What the hell I thought I told you to not do anything stupid!" "I'm sorry he just made me so angry I really tried" He explained "Well I can kinda get it but just don't do  it again" I told him and he nodded slowly looking down at his fist. I walked to him and grabbed his fist and gave it a soft kiss "Let's go before he wakes up" I nod and we walk out. 

The Next day
 Pan POV
Y/N got up really early I'm just lying here in our bed, thinking about how to get Hook of the island again.  Then someone jumped on the bed "Daddy? Daddy are you awake?" I heard Hope whisper "Yes I'm awake, little Bird" I said lifting her up in the air and then lying her down on my chest "Daddy?" "Yes Hope?" "What are you going to do with Mommy's Daddy?" She asked "I don't know yet" I told her. There was a silence until Hope spoke "Is he going to take Mommy away from us?" She looked me deep into my eyes with here beautiful green eyes "He can't and he knows that" "Why is he here then?" She asked "I don't know, Little Bird" I told her and lied her head back down on my chest "I need you to stay close to me or Mommy as long as he is here okay?" I told her "You don't trust him?" She asked me "He tried to take Mommy away from me, multiple times and one time he almost did it, he made me forget her and Mommy forgot me, that's why I don't trust him" I told her "I'll tell you the whole story with Mommy when you are older" She nodded "Are you coming out of bed now, Daddy?" I chuckled "Yes Little Bird" she got off me and sat on the bed "Where is mommy actually?" I asked her "I don't know she left not to long ago" She said "Did she leave with someone else?" I asked her "Yes she went to the beach with Simon to take a look at the ship from her daddy" She told me I quickly put on my clothes and pick up Hope "Daddy where are we going?" "To the beach your mother is not supposed to go there without me" I said and climbed out of the tree house.

Your POV
I walked onto the ship, nothing really changed since....... I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around. "Y/N! Come back here we have to go back before Pan finds out about this" Simon yelled "Yeah yeah I'll be right back I'm just taking a look around!" I yelled back. I saw the stairs that once led to my room, I don't know if it's still there but I just want to take a look. I walked down and heard Simon call behind me "Y/N! Don't go down alone! Come on we have to go back now!" "I'll be right back Simon!" I said and walked downstairs. I walked into the room, it was still the exact same room. The bed, the curtains....the closet with all my old clothes and my old blanket from the time I was a baby.  I quickly rushed back upstairs and off the ship. "We have to go" I told Simon "I need to talk to my father" We both ran back to camp.

When we came back The Lost boys were still there but Pan and Hope weren't there "Hey! Have you seen Pan or Hope?" I asked one of them "Yeah they left to the beach to look for you two"  He told us "What? I thought I told Hope to stay here with him!" I was about to ran back to the beach when Pan appeared right in front of me. "Where were you?!" He yelled "To the beach! I'm sorry but I had to take a look there" I said. Then I realized something "Pan where is Hope?"