Chapter 11

Peter POV
I woke up pretty early. I still had something in my head what Simon said about Y/N. I can't say he wasn't right I mean she is a pretty girl but she's still a pirate. I walked out of my tent and heard something in the jungle/woods. I walked further and then I saw what that sound was. I saw Y/N with bow and arrow hitting every target in the middle. I started clapping she jumped "You've got some talent too. Jee I still don't know why you didn't join us earlier." "Jeez Pan, don't scare me like that. And I am not one of you." She said raising her bow and hitting an other target. "You should. If you don't I have to hurt you and your family." I told her and I stepped closer to her. "Can't! My dad is already gone! You can't hurt him if you don't know where he is." "That's where you're wrong. Your father isn't gone he's still here he's not leaving without you." She stared at me and then looked away sad. "Don't be upset about that. Just think off all the fun you are gonna have with us." I told her. I don't know what it is but every time I'm around Y/N I have a weird feeling that I haven't got in years. Its like our connection is stronger when I'm around her. "We have to go back to camp before the others wake up." She said I nodded and we walked back to camp.

Your POV
OMG! Dad is going to kill me. Why you ask? Because I may....kinda....starting......to like Pan? I mean you have to admit he has the most beautiful Forrest green eyes and he's very attractive. NO Y/N focus! You have to get out of here and quick! Your dad is looking for you. He's probably close. Right?

Peter POV
I read Y/N's mind. So she thinks I'm attractive? Good to know. But she also keeps believing in her father. I have to stop this. Then I saw Simon running towards Y/N and she picked him up "Morning Simon. Did you have nice dreams?" She asked and he nodded. "Good." She said and sat him down. "I heard your story last night, good story." I told her "Thanks." She smiled. She has a cute smile. Wait what?! I can't think this she's the  daughter of a pirate and not just a pirate Captain Hook! I can't think this we are not even really friends. I don't know if we are friends a little? "Um..Y/N?" "Yeah?" I looked into her eyes and saw a little light blink "Are we friends?" I asked what why did I just say that? "Maybe? I mean you did kidnap me but you are pretty nice to me so I guess?" She said. I could feel my face slit up "Are you okay?" She asked "Yeah why?" "Because I never really saw you smile before." She giggle.

Henry POV
I'm worried about Y/N. What if Peter hurts her? What if....what if we are too late to save her? I hope Gold finds her in time. I can't loose my best friend. "Henry?" Snow came to me "Are you alright?" I nodded "Grandma?" I said "Yes?" "Um..when I was captured by Pan he...he said that I reminded him of my dad... Did my mom ever talked with you about my dad?" I asked her "Um...no. Maybe you should ask your mom about that?" I nodded