Chapter 22

Your POV
I woke up by Pan giving soft kisses on my ear "Pan what are you doing to Y/N?" And Simon.
"I'm waking her up"
Well its working. "Y/N I know you're awake now get up" I groaned. "Okay....Simon?"
"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up...."
"Okay! I get it! I get it! You 2 win!"

"What are we gonna do today?" Simon asked.
I looked at Pan "Don't know yet" he said.
"Now let's give Y/N a little privacy" Pan said and he and Simon left the tent.
I garbed my clothes and got dressed.

I walked out of my tent and saw Pan talking to some Lost Boys.
I leaned against a tree just staring at Pan.

Peter POV
"Okay Pan!" They said and walked into the woods to get some more berries.
"Felix!" Felix walked up to me "What up Pan?" He asked.
"You know why you're here! You tried to kiss Y/N again! I sent you to Storybrook to apologize not to make a move on her!" I said pretty angry "You said you would apologize to her!". He looked at me with a weird look.
" UGH! I'll do it!" He said and walked to Y/N.
She jumped bet then she smiled, when Felix offered her his hand she pushed it away, That's my Lost Girl!
He walked away from her back to me "I did it" "Good you can go!" He walked away angry. He likes to play games and I get that but don't play games with me or my Lost Girl if its not a funny game. Sometimes Felix still has to be learned a lesson.

Then I caught in the corner of my eyes that Y/N was staring at me. I could hear her thinking 'Why does he has to be so...so....so Pan?'
I turned around to face her and when I did everything went black. The last thing I heard was Y/N Saying "Pan? Pan!"
Then black, everything black.....

Your POV
He fainted I guess "Pan? Pan!" I said to him trying to wake him up.
Nothing
"Y/N? What happened?!" Simon said all panicked "I...I..I don't know.... FELIX!!" he rushed over to me when he saw Pan he was shocked "Felix can you please bring him back to our tent?" He nodded and picked up Pan. All Lost Boys looked at me with a little fear in they're eyes.
"Simon, can you get a bowl with water and a cloth please?" He nodded "If you need help asked the others to help you okay? Bring all that stuff to Pan and my tent" he nodded and ran away a few Lost Boys ran after him.
I ran into the tent.
"Y/N what happened?" Felix asked "I don't know we just made eye contact and then he fainted" I felt Pans forehead; he felt like he went into a fire. I quickly pulled my hand away because it was so hot.
"What?" Felix asked "Felix can you please look outside if Simon is back yet?" I said in a worried voice. "Y/N!?" Felix asked again
"I need the water to cool him off so can you please?" He walked out of the tent.
I layed my hand on his chest and I felt that he was burning everywhere.
Then Simon came in "Thanks Simon" I grabbed the bowl but he didn't have a cloth "Um...sweetie where is the cloth?"
"I couldn't find any. Sorry Y/N."
I took off my shirt "It doesn't matter." I dipped my shirt into the water and rubbed his forehead.
He started to cool down a little.
"Thanks guys." The others left and I continued my actions.

He started to open his eyes "Y-Y/N? W-wh-at happened?" He was about to get up but I stopped him "Stay in bed, you are sick" I pushed him back and I felt his forehead, chest and hands again; he was still burning.
"I still don't get why the rest of your body is burning too?" I said to myself
"Pan what is happening to you?" He looked at me and then turned his head not awnsering my question.
"Pan?" No awnser "Peter!" I said a little loud "What is going on?"
"You don't want to know" he said "I do!"
"No you don't!"
"Look if you don't tell me right now....I'll make sure one of the Boys is going to tell me"