Chapter 45

Pan POV

After 10 minutes of talking to her she was finally asleep. I don't even know why I can't just let her go. I look at her while she's sleeping peacfuly in my bed. "Pan? What are you doing?" Felix asked "Nothing" I walked back to him "Let us go Pan!!" Hook yelled "Oh I will don't worry about it, the thing is.... The little pirate will not be coming with you" "What's the point of letting us go then?" "It's very simple, once you 2 are dead she has no one..." "Then she will become a Lost Girl" Hook whispered "That's correct! And who knows maybe as a Lost Girl she isn't like you" I said "What if she doesn't?" Bae asks "Then you will see her sooner than expected"
I walked away when Felix cane next to me "So we are killing the girl too?" He asks "No!" I said "What?" He asked confused "I am going to kill the girl" and with that I walked back into my tent. Once I opened it I saw that she was still sleeping "Kill her? No problem" I whispered to myself. I took my dagger and walked closer to her.
I put the dagger to her neck, about to push it in deeper when I realized something.
I can't let her go, not yet
I took back my dagger and just looked at her.
"I can't" I whispered
When I touched her hand they were cold as ice......
----Flashback----
I stroked her cheek.

I felt that her temperature was going down. She was getting colder and colder.
Her breathing was slow.

Every second I was scared.
Scared of loosing her, scared that any second could be the last one.
I was about to rip out her heart of my chest but she stopped me
"That heart is staying in your chest, you hear me?" I nodded.
I held her hands, her ice cold hands trying to give her some wormth.
"You should go, Pan" she said
"Don't even try to get me out and leaving you all by yourself." I told her and she nodded slowly.
"Peter?"
"Yes, Love?"
"Promise me you're gonna take care of Simon for me?"
"I promise"
I gave her a soft kiss on her lips.
----End of Flashback----

She then started to wake up again.
"Pan" She whispered "I'm cold" she tried to worm herself up when I gave her an other blanket. I warped it around her and she snuggled into my chest, I was a little shocked at first but then warped my arms around her. "You okay?" I asked she nodded her head a little "Just a little cold"
After about 5 minutes she was a little wormer so I lied her down again. "Where are you going?" She asked "Just outside why? You don't want to be alone?" She shook her head "I'll be back as soon as possible" she smiled and I walked out of my tent.
I used my magic to put a protection spell on my tent, no one can come in or leave.
"What took you so long?" Felix asked "Is she dead?" "No....not yet" I said, I just have this weird feeling inside every time I think of her like I have to protect her from something.
Or someone
I don't know I'll just have to figure it out.
*Time Skip*

I just came back from trying to talk to Bae and Hook but the only thing they talk about is Y/N.
I was back in my tent Y/N was awake but she was still cold. Maybe she's sick?
I took off my shirt and climbed into my bed.
When I did she snuggled into my chest again "Sleep maybe you'll feel better tomorrow"
I told her "I can't sleep" she said "Can I ask you something?" She asked while she sat up looking down at me "Depends" I said "Do you want to kill me?" She asked "I don't know yet" I said she just smiled a little and lied back down on my chest.
I warped my arms around her again and kissed her head "Night Little Pirate" I whispered.

Oh.... I don't know about you but I am really exited for the next chapter!!
Jay25211💜💜