Chapter 53

Your POV
When we ate the burned food the boys made us I went back to the Tree House. Even with burned food it was really sweet of them to make breakfast, well try to make breakfast. When I walked towards my closet I heard some noise from outside. Lost Boys. But then I hear it again, What are they doing? I walked towards the window and opened it, I saw the sky turning dark. "The boys" I whispered and jumped out of the window and ran back to camp.
When I was back at camp there was no one there and the camp was on fire "GUYS!!" I yelled but no one. I was about to yell again when someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth and dragged me into the woods.
I looked behind me and saw Felix "Sshh" He said while I was tying to escape. He then pointed at the Lost Boys and Pan who were all there "Y/N!!" They yelled, I tried to scream but no one heard me. They just stood there and I couldn't let them know I was here and not safe! I screamed a little and then I saw Pan look around really worried. "You really believe that he's looking for you? He's not going to help you. I'll take care of that" Felix whispered and dragged me away while I was trying to scream. And I got one chance "PAN!!!" I yelled and was dragged away.

Pan POV
"Y/N!!" I yelled back. I heard her scream just a second ago but it sounded like she only had one chance. "Where is Y/N?" One of the boys asked "I don't know" I told them "Pan we have a problem!" One of them yelled "I just saw Felix running around holding something" He's free! Y/N! I ran towards the tree house but she wasn't there. She isn't at the lagoon. Now I'm sure.... Felix took her. "You have to stay here while I'll go to find Felix, which way did he go?" 

Your POV
Felix pulled me with him. I tried to escape multiple times but I couldn't, as hard as I tried I just couldn't. He used his anger so that he was stronger. When I looked up I saw that we were. The cliff. I started to fight him more but he was stronger. "Felix, you can't do this!" I yelled "You really don't get it do you?" He said pushing me towards the edge of the cliff "This is your own fault! All of this started because of you! You give me no choice!" He grabbed my collar "Do you really think killing me is going to solve anything?" "Everything will be back to normal once you are gone!" He said "I'm sorry" He whispered and pushed.

Pan POV
"Pan what if he hurts Y/N" One of the boys asked "He won't!" I said "You 2 keep an eye on everyone and stay here" then Simon stopped me "I'm coming with you!" "Simon" He cut me off "Y/N is the best thing that ever happened to me...to us! I'm coming with you!" He said. Y/N asked me to keep him safe and I am not sure if this is.......but I nodded and we looked all over the island. We checked the beach, the lagoon again and even skull rock but nothing. And then I heard screaming. "D-did you hear that?" Simon asked me "That can't be her right?" He asked. I picked him up and brought us to the cliff where the sound came from, I sat him down and told him to hide and come out when I called his name.

As I walked to the edge I saw Felix standing there "Pan! What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing! We locked you up remember?" I said "Yeah I remember, but because of the fire I could get out of the cage right in time" He said, I wish he was burned by that fire
"Okay cut the bullshit! Where is she?" I said and he laughed and pointed down. I rushed to the edge and looked down "You never loved her Pan, you don't have to pretend anymore" He said and then I laughed "You are so stupid" "What?" he said confused.....