Chapter 28

Pan POV
"Someone's here!" I said to the Boys.
"Who?" Felix asked.
"I don't know, but whoever it is wasn't invited! You 2! Bring Simon to my tent and keep him company!"

"But I wanna help!" Simon said to me. I sat down on my crouch so that I could look straight into his eyes
"I know you want to but I promised Y/N I would keep you safe. We are only gonna look who it is, okay? If we have to fight you can come with me okay?" He nodded and walked to my tent with the 2 other Lost Boys.
"Get the crossbows! We are going to look who is interrupting our party"

"Well well well look who we have here"
"Pan"
"And what brings you all here on this sad day?"
"My daughter of course! Where is she?"
"I don't think you are going to find her here"
"Where is she?!" Henry asked "Henry, nice to see you too. And she's not here" I told Hook and the rest of them.
"What do you mean?" Hook asked me.
"Well....if you would've just let me take Henry's heart then you would've had Y/N by your side right now" I told them. Tears started to come into my eyes but I kept them inside my eyes.
"Are you crying?" Evil Queen asked.
"No" I said "You better leave. You are not going to find her here"
"Wait....what do you mean by 'if we would've just let you take my heart, Y/N would be standing by our side?' " Henry asked.
"THAT SHE GAVE HER HEART TO ME YESTERDAY! SHE DIED TO SAVE ME!!" I yelled.
"You did WHAT?!" Hook yelled at me.
"I told her that her life and heart were worth so much more than my life, but she refused to listen to me" I told them.
"Y/N is dead?" Evil queen said.
A tear rolled down my cheek "If you all would please leave the island?"
"No!" Hook pushed me to onto the ground "Why the hell didn't you save her?!"
"She wouldn't let me!"
"You probably spelled her, that's why she had sex with you, that's why she bacame the Lost Girl! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!"
"Wait a second..." Bealfire said but I cut him off "No she did all that stuff because she loved me! I didn't spell her!" I told him.
"And why would I believe you?!" Hook asked.
"You have seen us! You have enough proof!"
He let me go.
Every single one of them gave me a death glare "Believe me if Y/N wasn't so sure about saving me I wouldn't be standing here right now. I'm asking once more, can you all please leave my island?" I walked away.

****Time Skip****
I tried to sleep I really tried but there was no longer a sweet little Lost Girl laying next to me, no Lost Girl i could protect.
"Pan?" I heard Simon snif outside the tent "Can I come in?"
"Yeah sure"
He walked in and layed next to me
"I miss Y/N" he said "You have no idea" I said back. "Who are in Neverland?" He asks
"Hook and his 'gang'. Why?"
"What are they gonna do to us?"
"I don't know"
There was a silence for over 5 minutes when he asked "Did she really asked you to take care of me?"
"She did. You were the little brother she never had. She wanted to protect you...forever."
"What are we gonna do now?"
"I know this place...where people go once they died, maybe we have to look there if we can find the person we are looking for" I told him, I saw his face turn into a smile.
"Y/N?"
"We could look right? Maybe we are luckey?"
"Maybe"

----Pans Dream----
"Hello? Who's there?!" She asked scared.
I stept out of the shadows "Its just me, Love"
"Jeez Pan you scared me" "I'm sorry, Love"
She walked towards me and kissed me briefly. "So what are you up to?" I asked her.
"Trouble" she said with an devilish smile on her face.
"Like always" I whispered into her ear "What did you do?"
"Filled Felix's water with salt, and he's going to step into a trap in 3....2....1"
Felix screamed.
"Smart Lost Girl." I kissed her neck soft.
"Y/N!!!!!!" Felix yelled.
We both laughed.