𝟷

-
! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 or 10 SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS 😭 BUT YOUR IN FOR A VERY CRINGEY STORY MY APOLOGIES!

A somewhat confused  korean teen sat on his garbage look-a-like bed while having a debate with his mother.

'Why!?'

His names jaehyun. Jung jaehyun. He was the popular one you would find in a typical college. He was smart, part of the football team, he was rich, lastly: everyones heartthrob. His was the apple of the teachers eye. Girls would be seen surrounding him on campus. 'It looked like a satanic ritual as if jung was the god.' Some would say while walking pass the girls they could see a jung suffocating.

'This is good my dear.'

Jaehyuns mother said politely in a gentle tone, voice as smooth as a shined table top but eyebrows furrowing with pity. The jung family was moving from jeju all the way to seoul. Life would be better there according to jaehyuns mother. Their entire family was there. Jaehyun could have a chance of meeting new people and education was elite. But wasn't life in jeju already good? The mother and son had been in this fight for the past week. His father describing it as a never ending war. The parents just couldn't understand their son.

'Mom! All my friends are here!'

Jaehyun plucked up his courage hoping not to see her mother breakdown.

'Jaehyun! I had enough, your clearly very good with making friends. You would click with anyone you meet, i promise."

Mother had a sudden change in octaves and was soon out of breath trying to keep calm. She didn't want to be the mother whom their son saw as forceful.

Yisers welcome to my second book sry if it was bad i wasnt in the right mood

Yisers welcome to my second book sry if it was bad i wasnt in the right mood. But anyway tqtq for reading i would appreciate if u voted or just continue reading my book :)