𝟷𝟽

^^

jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows in taeyong sudden words.

"its late. sleep."

taeyongs mouth parted, wheres the response? many things flooded his head.
maybe i was too rude to him before. maybe he thinks im weird. maybe that slipper hit his head to hard. that night taeyong turned and shuffled in his bed.

-

jaehyun woke up once again to the rays of the morning sun. he was optimistic as he hoped taeyong had made breakfast. he ran out of his room to the kitchen to see a piece of bread.

"no spread? snake."

he picked up the bread and saw a note.

'your a nice roommate. good luck for your finals 👌'

he stumbled into taeyongs room planning to slap him with the pathetic piece of bread.

"tsktsktsk."

jaehyun said as he came around the corner into taeyongs room.

"you really-"

blood drained jaehyuns face when he saw a souless room. the bedsheets were gone. books were gone. he opened the cupboard, clothes were gone.

"stop playing with me."

a smug smirk krept on his face. he ran to the shoe rack, shoes were gone.

-

last night taeyong had came to conclusion that jaehyun was definitely sick and tired of him. he felt the 'get lost' vibes from jaehyun when he rejected taeyong. the next morning he woke up early to the dark sky still up. he packed everything in silence and left a note under a piece of bread. this was for the better, jaehyun would be better off. he would concentrate on his studies more. he wouldnt need to come back to some gay moron munching on his dinner. he also didnt want to get all cold with jaehyun. the thought of the tension between them sent taeyong into a pool of tears.

taeyong took his last step into jaehyuns room. he admired the sleeping boy, he stared at his baby skin.

"sorry bud. you gotta pay the rent on your own now."

my big exam is over

my big exam is over. i feel like ive been freed from sm basement. anyway hbd to this brocoli