𝟷𝟻

"wow."

jaehyun nestled into the same old dirty chair among the few hundred, spotting yutos eyes glued to his slippers

"its called sweg style, yuto."

he gleed off a sly smile that made yuto roll his eyes. recalling the childish fight him and yuto had made him totally and suddenly oblivious to the boy.

-

the exhausting day of worksheets, computer and yutos utter bullshit of black panther ended. jaehyun took steps that dragged along the pavement, spoiling the new nikes.

he looked across the street to see a familiar 'bereted' boy under the welcoming shade of a tree and

a girl.

he's definitely straight.

he was smiling, obliviously those teeth were blinding him. the girl, well playing with her hair and consciously hitting him here and there. of course, barbie doll jaehyun felt the painful jealousy; but walked away.

then found himself approaching the pair. his feet drew him through the breeze.

"jaehyun?"

"o what a coincidence."

jaehyun awkwardly smiled, o get that award already king. he pinched his thighs in stupidity and regret.

"sure. this is euni.", he said.

my name sounds better when he says it.

jaehyuns thoughts surfaced his mind.

euni? the girl taeyong was pleading to not too long ago? the girl who made taeyong internally hurt?

yeh he knows euni. her character sure fits her look.

"isnt she the girl that made you plead to her to pick up the phone." a thought slipped his tongue.

"um i mean nothing-" he shuddered.

"how'd you know?" taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

euni looked at both of them and lowered her head.

"i'll get going then, babe."

jaehyun could've cried, but then a pool might be required.

-

"did you get your dinner?"

"yep."

jaehyun lied, wished i had an appetite after that whole thing.

the boys walked home in silence and ended up in this conversation.

taeyong held a bowl of ramen up to his chin sitting beside jaehyun. jaehyun dreaded the temptation to just snatch it and run.

"you know something." taeyong gestured the chopsticks pointing to jaehyun.

" no."

he caught a glance of eyes devouring his ramen.

"you didn't have dinner."

"noOoOo."

jaehyun yielded, wiping a fake tear.

-

later that night, jaehyun hummed a song as he entered his room.

"we go up....up...we go up...we go uhhp... we go up~. text message? i barely have friends." 

a banner drew down on his screen.

paps🤡

your mom has passed away....
<view or clear>

‼️pls check out my new markhyuck book called black heart i published the first part alrdy :)))‼️