𝟷𝟿

4 months later

taeyong had settled down in his cousins house after awhile. of course a certain boy couldn't get of his mind. he tried moving on but he was trapped. it was as if jaehyun was a jail and he was a prisoner. he tried avoiding having feelings for others not because of jaehyun. more of because he didnt want the same thing to happen. he didnt have to pay rent since his cousin was that nice. he managed to pay more attention in class and get better grades. life was perfect but one part of it wasnt. his heart.

jaehyun on the other hand, struggled to find a roommate to balance out the rent. he ended up being a pizza deliverer. he absolutely hated it. he had to run between going to school and carrying hot cardboard boxes. he hated faking a smile infront of a customer. all in all, he hated being alone. for some reason, he had lesser friends than expected. none to be exact. he skipped meals constantly to save up. he tried showering at beach toilets a few times. he tried everything. but he always ended up wasting his money on clothes. he couldn't resist the smooth fabric on his skin. he was not at all happy, he to was empty in the heart. he was to scared to love again.

" Hawaiian pizza for unit 10 on level 4 of alexandra apartment."

jaehyun heard from the manager as he placed the pizza in his bag. it was another day he did his fist delivery and complete the rest after school. the apartment was further than the place he usually delivered to. nonetheless, he sped of to the building.

he stumbled out of the suffocating elevator, holding on to the pizza box.

"unit 8,9,10."

jaehyun sighed as he stopped infornt of a brown door with shoes scattered on the ground. he rang the door bell like every other delivery.

"thats my pizza!"

he heard a muffled shout with a tint of excitement.  he heard the door unlock and bust open. silence filled he air as jaehyun looked at the receipt.

" Hawaiian piz-"

"jaehyun?"

supp hoes 🤡🤡

supp hoes 🤡🤡