𝟽

-

"Weak."

Jaehyun stood up from the comfort of the couch and walked to the hallway towards his room. He stopped at the mummers of taeyong.

"Euni. Come on."

Jaehyun never thought such a good looking teen would have girl troubles.

"Euni...euni...please pick up..."

Jaehyun was amused at the stuffed voice of his roomate. But once taeyong turned to the door, jaehyun tip-toed to his room.

It was 2 in the morning. The skies out were pitch black. The crickets were making their 'music'. Jaehyun didn't close his eyes at all. He was wide awake for 3 hours straight. The thought of not having his parents by him worried him. He realised he was all alone. Taeyong would be no help. Jaehyun decided to leave his warm, soft bed. The only things floating in his mimd was

Was taeyong okay?

He felt all fuzzy inside that he cared for his enemy. The tiny light footsteps he took to taeyongs doorway were silent. He sat down right beside taeyongs bed and leaned his head against the grey wall. He hoped taeyong wasn't awake.

"Taeyong."

No response.

"I know your sleeping and all. I can't sleep, yeah eh. I just hope your fine. Sounded like you had girl troubles. I look like a maniac talking to the plastered walls. How was your day?"

No response

"Ugh. Why would you even answer. Anyway, mine was fine. I met you. Yuto asked me to the movies, he seems great and all. I miss my parents and my friends back home."

At that point, he was playing with his fingers and sweating. He stood up and left taeyongs organised room.

For the next two weeks, every night went by like this. Jaehyun sat beside taeyong and talked to basically no one.

Imfine

Imfine