𝟾

-

He sat there on the wood planked floor every night. He talked about his day, the thoughts in his head.

"O yeah. Remember when i told you yuto asked me to the movies? Yeah. It was awesome. He couldn't stop mimicking black panther when we left. Yuto's nice. I might consider more adventures with a boy like him. Good night tae."

Thats exactly how every night went.

-

"Jaehyun-ah."

Jaehyun woke up to a raspy voice belonging to none other then taeyong.

He stretched his body and sprawled over his bedsheets as he heard his sore bones crack.

"What."

"Who put this cup here!"

"Shit."

The night before, jaehyun had brought im a cup of cold water. He drinks cold water when his stressed to talk about something.

He talked about his love life.

Jaehyun rushed to taeyongs room. Why is taeyong such a clean freak? He saw cold water spilled on the floor as a troubled taeyong grabbed rolls of toilet paper.

"Chill. Its water."

"Im OCD you little fuck, you did this right?"

Taeyongs eyebrows furrowed as his blood was boiling at the back of his head. Meanwhile, the other just stands there. The tips of his ear red, his hand scratching his nape.

"Umm...I didn't ... heh... heheh."

"I swear i could punch you right now."

"Punch me, knock me out. Whats next kiss me?"

 Whats next kiss me?"

nae..nae...sigh

Naega hosh