𝟻

-

"Mom. Im back."

Jaehyun raised his voice to call out to his mother. With no doubt, the woman raced down the stairs and blasted her son with questions.

"Mo—mom! Stop! It was fine okay!"

"Did you make any friends???"

"Of course you did, silly me. I need to post this on facebook!"

Jaehyun vomited internally at his mothers obsessions over posting nearly every move of his son.

"Im packing up. I'll go to the dorm by 7."

He threw his bag on the pastel blue couch as his feet stepped onto the cold floor. He found himself surrounded by boxes of things.

"This is gonna take awhile."

A few minutes passed, he heard his phone ring. He just stared at the machinery. The way the ringer went off, the rhythm could become a song. He shook his head to wake up to reality.

"Ugh."

He stood up while getting support from the wall. He dusted of his legs as he proceeded to his phone.

"Hey. Who's this."

"HEY! It yuto. Errr.... yuto from your class."

"How did you—"

"Stole it when you went to the men's."

Jaehyun heard chuckles produced by the japanese. He had to admit, yuto was cute he had one heck of a smile.

Incase you were wondering:

Yeah its pretty. Back to the call, jaehyun stood there looking outside the blurry window.

"I just wanted to ask you. Wanna watch black panther tomorrow."

Yuto broke the short silence between them.

"Y-yeah! I would love too."

"Ok then see you."

Jaehyun couldn't see it but yuto was definitely smiling from ear to ear.

Quite a boring chapter but next ones gonna be good I guess but who cares im writing to ghost