𝟸

-

"Whatever."

Jaehyun scoffed at his mothers shouts of anger.

One month has gone by. The jung family have just moved into a decently large house in seoul. Big enough to hear your voice echo through it. Jaehyun wasn't staying there though. His new college was a miles drive away from his new house. Being lazy, jaehyun was going to share a dorm.

The family of three arrived at the new house. The exterior gave the goosebumps. It was huge and the thought of two complete strangers living in such a place was scary. They settled down quick, soon enough boxes were laid messily on the marble ground as if he were building a box fort.

"Oh. We have to visit your college to talk to your principal. I'm so forgetful, sigh~"

Jaehyuns mother massaged her forehead as she collected the car keys ,the son follows behind restlessly.

-

"Come in. You must be the jungs."

They've reached the college ground. It was like every other school. Students bustled around and the atmosphere was busy, many walked together in groups from class to class chattering amongst themselves. The mother and son enter the principals office looking around the room covered with books from floor to ceiling.

"Yes. Nice to meet you, this is my son."

Ms. Jung pointed towards her son, a soft smiles fades onto her face. Hours passed. Hours of her mother bragging about his popularity ,discipline and achievements in leadership at his past schools.
Soon after, they left the campus and return home.

"Just hope for the best, a few years and i am out for good."

Yikes

Yikes