𝟷𝟼

to no surprise, jaehyun was in his same spot; taeyongs bedside. he was letting out all the tears. the tears he balled up for so long. being popular meant being tough, but with no one seeing. he just broke. like how air takes up space in a ballon, his hurt took up space in his heart. he didnt care how loud he wailed, taeyong wont even budge.

"3 becomes 2. my voice maybe would
eco more. my life becomes 3/4 filled. i have no one to cry too because of a bruise, because of a toy, because of a candy, because of a death. i cant hear the words 'bye hun' anymore. i cant get beat by a cane or hit with a hanger anymore. no more special dish by mom. she made me, literally. now shes gone, she was part of me. she was my map in life, like doras map.b-but." he couldn't finish, he voice just vanished. every breath he took just hurt, every movement he made was numb.

"i dont need breakfast tomorrow."

jaehyun took one last glance at taeyong before getting up. right then, he felt arms wrapping him from his back, like home. like how mother used to squish him up , squeeze out all his worries. he turned around to pink messy hair.

"you sleep walking?"

taeyong removed his arms and soon warmth was unknown to jaehyun. he saw redness on his face, he saw water droplets on his face, like glistening pearls under the moon.

"you okay?"

jaehyun took his sleeve to wipe the continuous flow of tears from the other.

"j-jaeh-hyun." taeyong stuttered.

jaehyun sat him down and gave him a reassuring smile.

"you have no idea... no idea how i listen to you every night. every night i wait for you to maybe come back! i wanted to hear your voice again after you leave! you have no idea how i couldnt resist to turn around to hear you better! when you left it was like missing a big bargain! im just to much of a coward! i like hearing you talk about your childhood, random shit, maybe even yuto! i dont regret you as a roomate! the first time i saw you, i actually already knew you were my room mate ... you were just to beautiful. hearing you talk about your mom just made me
cry more. i dont know my feelings now, i feel like she was my mother!"
taeyong just blurted out all that was placed in his mind, the heaviness floated off him except one.

"i-"

"honestly, jung jaehyun, jaejae, hyunie, jae. sigh, ilikeyoubutidontknowhowtoexpressmyfeelings-"

 sigh, ilikeyoubutidontknowhowtoexpressmyfeelings-"

wassup grandpas 🤠🙏🙏