𝟷𝟺

"jaehyun."

he woke up to the fucking sun burning down on his face. oh another fucking day of teachers, homework, walking and

"its taeyong."

he felt a finger sink into his arm, poking him repeatedly. he turned to see taeyong in a beret with peanut butter on his face.
jaehyun rubbed his eyes in circles to wash out the morning blindness. he sat up with his hands supporting his body and a blanket flooding him.

"yes?"

"i made you food."

taeyong simply said with a light-hearted voice making the 'd' at the end sound like a toddler first words. jaehyun stalked out of the room with a depressing atmosphere. he entered the small kitchen to see peanut butter mushed against the table top with two pieces of bread beside it.

"my apology slash peace offering for last night. i was to out of hand."

taeyong muttered while toying with his fingers.

"last night...oh."

jaehyun took a bite of the bread and continued.

"you..nom...should be ...mwore..lwike thach."

jaehyun spoke while gnawing down the bread before stuffing the next one in his mouth.

"thats for me..."

taeyong scurried to jaehyuns side with a worried look. he pouted slightly as he watched his pleadings fall on deaf ears. he cracked his neck and gone was the cute taeyong. those devil eyes were back as he grabbed his jacket and left the apartment.

"there can only one bad bitch here."

taeyong recalled a line that he read in a
tweet, it was perfect for this moment. jaehyun choked upon hearing those words and fell to the floor spitting out his bread in laughter.

"you wish!" he shouted before taeyongs figure disappeared.

taeyong reached down to grab something and hid it at the next apartments shoe rack. smirking he walked away.

"only one bad bitch... ha"

-

jaehyun stumbled out the apartment after an hour.

"where my shoes at?"

jaehyun wore taeyongs oversized slippers to class that day.

ugh. working on that markhyuk book :)