𝟹

-

"the sun is up and you should be too!" Mother strips the blanket of jaehyun.

The big new house resulted in shouting from room to room to pass messages.

"Ugh, please class doesnt start in 4 hours. Dont you have better things to do?"

The dreadful day has arrived, the day he met new people, new teachers.Hopefully no one pisses him off or anything close to that. He dragged his sloppy legs to the closet. He was finally sat at the dining table after a tiring routine.

"Hoodies, sweatpants? On the first day of school? Jae, are you planning to sleep there?"

"Mom, no one cares. Theres no dresscode."

Jaehyun dug his head into his palms. Looking at the boxes he remembered. After school he would be returning to pack his stuff and move to his dorm.

The duo arrived at the college site once again.

"Bye hun."

"Mom, im 18."

He let out a small sigh. He knew that his mother loved him dearly but its been endless days of his Mother repeating those words.

As he entered the open doors of the big building, the warm air hit him. He decided to tug his head into his hood. Then he realised people were staring. They were whispering. It was like high school all over again.

"O i heard he was that popular kid at mount view. They say he's smart and rich."

"Really? He's kinda... well handsome??"

Jaehyun heard giggles fill the, air it was as if the entire place froze when he took his first few steps in.

"Move twat. Im in a hurry."

Before jaehyun knew it a stampede of students flushed in . He was getting squeezed continuously. He needed to get to the general office.

He saw the pink haired boy who called him twat swerving infront of him.

Maybe he could help me i dont know...

"Im new here"

Jaeyong spat out the only words he could think of when he turned around.

"No one fcking cares. You sound like a pain in the ass already."

Jaehyun was left agape when he saw the proportions of this 'boy' he was like a God. He literally shined. His teeth was perfect his stare was on point. Jaehyun didn't realise he was staring for quite awhile now.

"Wow."

"If i helped you would you stop staring?"

"Sure...yeh."

Jaehyun blinked and squinted several times to regain his vision. He actually talked to someone.

The boy grabbed his hand and pulled him. Jaehyun wheeped when he touched the soft skin of his. The great force dragged him to the walls.

"Its here you little shit."

"May i know your name? Maybe i could repay you or something..."

The boy was already walking away but stopped at the honey voice of Jaehyun. He bit his lips, procrastinating on the question given.

"I am..."

Hey :l

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey :l

wall,, j.yongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें