𝟷𝟷

"I need to pray. Yes thats it."

"Dear..."

Metal parts clicking alarmed jaehyun. He snapped back his head to face the oak door. Quick steps shuffling, the boy scurried to the door. He pretty much looked like the cutest thing. The swift male laid his ears upon the door, cupping them with his cold hands.

After a few minutes of silence, the door swung open. The distance between jaehyuns face and the object decreased. The door was opened with a enormous strength, leaving a cut on his face. The boys body was also hit by the door and pushed on the floor marking them with bruises.

"Ah..."

The jung touched his cut and observed the blood trickling down his finger tips.

"DAMN JAEHYUN YOU OKAY? I WAS..."

Jaehyuns vision got cloudy. But he familiarised the sweet voice that always occupied his mind. He heard the owner trail of about every single thing he did to open the door.

"Why not you just... help me."

He came to his thoughts that the soul in front of him was, the one and only 'bastard' ,taeyong.  Their fabric rubbed against each other as taeyong gripped onto the frail arms of jaehyun, guiding him up. Jaehyns lips tightened as it formed a curve. He folded his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, plopping his aching body onto the couch. As taeyong clenched his pearly whites together, he resisted actions. Actions that might not be favoured......

Heres a short one since exams are around the corner :)

-yours truly
Reresaures