𝟷𝟶

The wind collapsed on the milk skin of a certain boy, stumbling his lifeless feet to his lecture room.

He watched from the door as students flooded through the entrances. He pinpointed a pink, fluffy yet smooth head of hair.

"Keep your mouth shut. Don't speak a word to me."

Taeyong threw glances around the room before swiftly whispering to jaehyun. Its was clear to him that boy didn't want to be seen talking to him. Basically taeyong hated him.

"Wh-"

"Shut-"

Taeyong's lips met eachother when a familiar figure took steps into the room.

"Yo! Jae! Haven't seen you in a while!"

Yuto's deep yet hollow voice bounced throughout the walls of the room. Jaehyun switched his attention to the overly tall boy standing beside him.

"Oh hey! Take a sit."

Dimples that were longed to see be by yuto moulded into jaehyuns cherry blushed cheeks. Yuto slipped into the souless seat, starting a conversation with jaehyun and the pink head rolled his swollen eyes.

🎐

The filtered colouration of various parts in the sky mixed together like jaehyuns emotions. He had invited the japanese boy (yuto) over for a game of FIFA. After the notorious pressing of buttons and sweaty palms, they left for frozen yogurt. Back to right now, jaehyun stared out the window thinking

Yuto's awesome.
He's great.
I hope i don't start feeling something for him.
I might have already.
Wait.
WHERES TAEYONG.

Jaehyun hopped out of the sofa, frantically searching for his mobile. He checked the time.

4:36 am

He took that much time to drive attention to yuto, tremendously forgetting about the  neat freak.

"O my lord— im such a little shit! What if he's dead!"

Fingers grasped on to strains of hair, jaehyun bit his lips emitting out the stress and guilt building up in him.

Hey there :) just wanna drop by and thank my wittle amt of readers for getting me #147 on the tag jaeyong its a low rank but its my first so tqtq orh ➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

-reresauras