𝟺

-

"Im...taeyong."

"Lee taeyong."

The pink haired boy spun around and lifted his backpack. His exit was somehow stunning and smooth.

"Hm."

Jaehyun was seen humming to himself in amusement. He then slyly walked into the office located behind him.

"Hi there, im the new student."

"Jung jaehyun? Heres your schedule."

After every paperwork was settled he walked out of the room.

"This is kinda like a new lease of life."

Jaehyun walked down various number of halls. He was indeed lost but that was much expected.

"Room e3. Ahhh."

He took in a deep breath before pushing open the oak door with little force.

"Hey there."

A young lady stood infront of a bunch of students. She had a warm smile and soothing voice. Jaehyuns body got warmer just by exaggerating over her tiny details.

"Hey..."

"Take a sit."

Jaehyun was oblivious of the students chattering once again. The empty seat stood out. He briefly took a seat.

"What in the— seriously."

Jaehyun turned his head towards the source of noise. There beside him, he saw that same shining boy, mouth parting. Jaehyuns eyes widened.

"you?"

Both boys said in harmony. A light jab from the other student beside him caught his attention.

"Hey newbie. You don't wanna mess with him."

"He himself is a mess."

Jaehyun chuckled at his mumbles that no one heard. His popular pair of dimples formed, deepening his cheeks. Everyone cooed at the sight of them. No one saw anything as adorable as that. His smile soon faded as he heard the atmosphere. They probably thought he was timid.

"Oh yeh. Im adachi yuto. Originated from japan, nice to meet you."

The boy who jabbed him suddenly introduced himself. He seemed more joyfull than jaehyun had thought.

"Jaehyun."

Both shaking their hands, the teacher called for the students attention as everybody turned their backs. That boy or taeyong scoffed at the sight of jaehyun making friends.

Yk wat idk if no ones reading this i just want to type