Lost in the eyes of The Huntress

This amazing book cover was made by @danni9988
  Hope you like it :)
Vampires came out of the shadows long ago, they took control of our world and threw us into darkness. For a long time we had to hide in fear of being killed by the monsters of the night. But when the vampires came out of the shadows, so did there enemy, the hunters. They were stronger, faster, and more powerful than regular humans. They were bred to hunt and kill vampires, that's what they lived for. They hunted during the night, and any vampire in sight was killed. That was how it was, until the royal family came to power. They took control of the vampires and established law. No vampire was to drink from an unwilling human, and if no willing human was found, then they would drink either from blood bags or animals. This new law was established and followed immediately. The hunters were unhappy with this new law. They thought a vampire would never follow these laws, that they would never turn away from their monstrous ways. So they continued to kill any vampire they saw, and angered the king by doing so. The king sent his guards to hunt down any hunter unwilling to follow his rule, and kill them.
Years later, the hunter lines were dwindling. The hunters had to mix blood with the humans to survive. This made the child of a hunter human mix stronger, and faster, than a normal human, but they did not possess the powers of a full blooded hunter. Years after that the hunters surrendered to the kings' rule, they wouldn't kill another vampire. They were too weak to do any real damage to the king, or his rule, and to this day, there are still some living hunters in the world. There's also a rumor that a full blooded hunter lives. They say that she hides in the shadows of the night, and will kill any vampire willing to hurt an unwilling human. No one has ever heard her speak, she hunts in silence, some wonder if she even has a voice, or did something happened in the past to make her a mute, some humans who have been saved by The Huntress say she has some supernatural powers, most people say she's a hero, but others say she's a witch working for the devil, that's why you've never heard her speak, and that's why you have never seen her face.
The king himself has never seen The Huntress, but he doesn't want her dead, she has never harmed a vampire under his rule, she only hunts and kills the rogue vampires, the vampires that drink from any human they find, he would rather have her as an ally than an enemy if a war was to break out. Also, No one has ever seen her face, all you can see are her eyes, shining in the darkness, the rumor says that her eyes change color with her emotions, it's the last thing a vampire will ever see before there death. If you see The Huntress you better hope you're not her target, if you are, you have no hope, might as well give yourself to her and she may show you mercy and make your death quick and easy, because if she has to hunt you down, you won't like how it ends for you. She's never failed in a hunt if her life, they say she killed her first vampire at the age of thirteen, when the rogue vampire broke into her house and killed her father, mother, and little sister, after that she left home and travels the world searching for rogue vampires to hunt and kill. If you're the vampire she's hunting, I'll give you one tip to help you, don't look into her eyes. You will be lost in the eyes of The Huntress.
comment :)
vote :)