{2}

"I understand you."

Fuka POV

Oh? Byakuya & Renji are here, I jump close to where they are. I watch them for a little while, I decide to interfere after Renji slashes at her again.

Byakuya POV

"What are you two doing to Rukia?" A very familiar feminine voice says, don't tell me. Rukia, Renji, and I look up. Fuka-sama, why is she here? "Fuka-sama, we are going to bring in this Shinigami that gave her powers to a human." I answer.

She looks down at Rukia, she smirks. "I've been watching Ichigo for a long time, he's worthy of being a Shinigami." She says. My eyes widen, it's extremely rare to get such high praise from her. Who is this Ichigo? Is he the human Rukia gave her powers to?

What did this boy do to get such high praise from the 1st Division Captain?

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

Ichigo is training with Kisuke, I wonder how it will go. I lay on the top of my barracks, I look up at the sky. We have dumb-ass rules.

Yuna POV

I finish one of the papers, someone help me. I'm drowning in this, Jushiro you better get your ass up or I'm coming in there. Someone knocks at the door, "Come in." I say in a tired voice. A pile of paperwork is put in front of me.

I look up to see a familiar pair of gray eyes, "Hi Shu, is this more paperwork for me?" I ask. "Nope Sumi. There some papers for your captain to sign." He looks at the stacks of paper around me, "You look like your drowning in it." He says.

I sigh, "I am." I say. I lay my head on my desk, I yawn.

Shuhei POV

Yu falls asleep, I look at her face. How adorable, she's still adorable when she's sleeping. I take a piece of her hair, and sniff it. Still smells like cotton candy & mint, I let go of her hair. "Did she fall asleep again?" A male voice asks, I nod. "I feel bad, when ever I take some days off, she usually gets almost drowned in paperwork. She sometimes doesn't get that much sleep." Captain Ukitake says.

He looks at me, "I know you like her." He says with a smirk. I blush & look away.