{33}

Kazuha POV

I sit on Mūnfurawā, this has been interesting. 

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

I see Aka pick up Toshiro and Byakuya, and bring over by me. Toshiro's last petal cracks, he transforms into a older version of himself. I can see Aka blush, "1" I mutter. Aka takes on a similar appearance to Toshiro.

Her fire flower form, she mainly stays on the side line for most of the battle. Once Toshiro has frozen the giant, she jumps onto it's head. It starts to slowly melt, until it became water. Aka is able to stay in the air unlike the rest of us.

Probably from the high density spirit particles that form her fire. "Fuka, why can Aka stay in the air, unlike us?" Byakuya says. "Probably from the high density spirit particles that form her fire." I answer.

The water starts to form back into the giant, he yammers on about something. "Kuro no Hi." I say, and disintegrate him. "Don't get in our way." I say. We follow Renji and Rukia, Aka's fire disappears.

-Time Skip & Kazu's POV-

I turn back time on Ichigo's zanpakuto, "Why hello Quincy." I say. He looks at me, along with Ichigo. "Who are you?" They ask, "That's the Cero Espada Kazu, or the so called Time Queen. She has complete control over time." Orihime says.

Something pierces my chest, I feel blood slide out of my mouth, I cough out blood. "Now I don't have to deal with you." The quincy says, I start to fall backwards. "KAZU!!" Coyote yells, as I close my eyes.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

The war is done, we won. We got Orihime to heal Kazu.

-10 years Later- Yuna POV

I kick Shu in the back of the head, "Quite down Shu." I say. "Yu! That hurt!" He whines, "Oh shut it." I say.

Fuka POV

"Now then! We shall proceed with the promotion ceremony for the New Captain of the Gotei 13!" Aka says

"Captain of the Gotei 13! Kuchiki Rukia!"

"Present!"