{4}

Aka POV

I watch the kid take on Ikkaku, "And a Shinigami, your strongest one." The boy says. I look at Fuka-nee, "Your on their side?" I ask. She nods, "Why?" I ask. She smiles sweetly down at the carrot haired kid.

"Ichigo's like me, born from the forbidden love of a Shinigami & Quincy." She looks at me, "I've been watching him since he was born, there was someone finally like me." She says, Oh. I have to get back to the other fuku-taichio's.

"Bye Imoto." She says, "Bye Nee-san." I say & start to jump over there.

-Time Skip-

"Ikkaku Madarame-sama also reported that have Fuka-sama on their side, it will be difficult to defeat them if they have her on their side." The 3rd Seat of Squad 4 says, I smirk. I know why she's on their side, "Lieutenant Aka, do you know why she's on their side?" He asks.

"Mhm." I answer, "And no I can not tell you." I add seeing the look on his face. Yuna gives me a look, I nod. I'm aware that the 13th Division and 8th Division are teaming up to rescue Rukia, well let's add the 1st Division to that.

Yuna POV

'The 1st Division will be joining you.' Aka tells me, Oh? We have more fighting power now, I notice Renji leave. He probably went off to fight the Ryouka, he's gonna lose. 'Wow, no positive for him.' Tenshi says, it's true. Tenshi just starts muttering.

Fuka POV

"Ichigo's gonna win." I say, "What do you mean?" Rukia asks. "I bet he feels like he owes you for giving him Shinigami powers, he was able to protect his family that night, thanks to you." I answer, well more like awakened his Shinigami side.

I watch Ichigo defeat Renji, good job kiddo.

-Time Skip-

Aizen, you bastard, you faked your death. I flash step to the central 46 chamber, I find them all dead. "Oi! Aizen! Did you kill them?" I shout, he steps out into the light. "Ah, Fuka-sama, when did you catch on?" He asks.

"From the very start, I never trusted you." I say, "Gin, Tosen, you can come out." I add.