{13}

Aka POV

"Okay then, why am I here?" I ask, "Please be the third person on the team." Ikkaku pleads. "No." I say, "But, I'll watch, cause I have nothing better to do." I say.

-Time Skip-

I stand with Fuka-nee, yep, naturally us Shinigami will be amazing at this considering we use swords on a daily basis. I watch the matches, Gillian, the others go to handle it. I look at Fuka-nee, she shakes her head.

Alright, Captain. 

-Time Skip-

Arrancars, tho it seems like they defected from Aizen. I look at Captain, she shakes her head. "Their not that strong, the others can handle them." She says, and sits down. She had a frown on her face.

"Is something bothering you, Captain?" I ask, "Just thinking about how strong the higher espada's could be." I say. We head into the basement of the house, or our training room. Fuka-nee goes over to the bar.

I go to the mat, I preform a handstand with one hand. I put my other hand behind my back, "Aka?" Fuka asks. "Mhm?" "Do you think Aizen will go after the Orihime girl?" She asks, I do a back bend.

"Probably, considering she has the ability to rewind time itself." I say, I sit normally. She swings down from the bar, "Alright, I'm gonna contact Kirs, and tell him to watch over Orihime Inoue." She says.

She goes upstairs, I rest my elbows on my knees. What really worries me, is that I'll have to use my true bankai in the Winter War. I get up, and head upstairs as well. I go to my room, and pull a shirt on.

I head downstairs, to the living room. Fuka-nee wraps her arm around my shoulders, I freeze. "Your worried, aren't you?" She asks, I nod. "Don't be, you'll be alright." She says, I smile. I rest my head on her shoulder, "Thanks Fuka-nee." I say.

-Time Skip & Kazu's POV-

I stand by Starrk, I watch the newbie come. Hm, weak. We head back to our rooms, I lay on my bed. "Yo." He says, I kick Starrk away. I sit up very quickly, "What the hell?!" I say. I get up, and kick him out of my room.

Shuhei POV

"She's a lot like Yuna, if you think about it." Captain Ukitake says, I look at the females. "True." I say.

Fuka POV

"Should we go?" Aka asks, "No, Kisuke and the others can handle it." I answer. I look up, "Shit, one's in the space between our worlds." I say.

-Time Skip-

"I don't think so Commander." I say, "Oh, what do you think Fuka?" Yama asks. "Aizen probably is interested in her ability, and they probably forcefully took her." I say.

-Time Skip-

"So, you guys came." Aka says, "Aka?! Fuka?!" Ichigo and Renji shout. "Who do you think it is?" I ask, "How did you get here?" Rukia asks. "We let our selves in." Aka says, "What do you expect from the 1st Division Captain and Lieutenant." Renji says.

That's like the only nice thing he has ever said about me.

-Time Skip-