{11}

Fuka POV

Me and Aka look up, "Arrancars." We say. We pop the Soul Candys into our mouths, we turn to our gigai's. "Watch over the humans and souls." I say, they nod. We go to the roof, I open my light blue/purple deireishinki.

5 normal ones, and 1 espada. We could probably handle them, but lets let the others handle them.

-Time Skip-

We can realese? Yay! But I shouldn't do that, I would destroy the town. Also, my other side might come out. "You might destroy this town? Well, that would be true." Hollow Me says. "Captain, can I release?" Aka asks.

"Maybe, go get Rukia." I say, I'm keeping an eye on Ichigo's fight. That guy might be trouble, he's number 6 apparently. Hm, I want to fight who ever is number 1. They might be as strong as I am, I've been watching Ichigo since he was born.

When he was born, I felt Quincy powers like mine. That's why I've taken such an interest in him, he's like me.

-Time Skip-

I look up, another one. I watch the magenta haired espada, bring him back to Huceo Mundo. Hmm... she has a higher spiritual power than him, probably three times as much. Witch would mean she's the Tres Espada.

-Time Skip- Ichigo POV

"Ask Captain, she knows." Aka says, "Why?" I ask. "Did you notice that you and Captain are some of the few that carry your zanpakuto on your back?" Aka says, now that you mention it, Fuka does always carry her zanpakuto on her back.

"Why doesn't she fight often?" Rukia asks, Aka looks up at the moon. "She doesn't fight because she doesn't want to, plus she would destroy her opponent. She rarely uses a fraction of her true power." Aka answers. Really? I sorta want to know more about her now...

"Why did she ask Captain Kuchiki if he wanted to be her warm up?" Renji asks, "She probably wanted to fight, since it had been a long time since she had fought with someone." Aka answers.

"Why does she have such an interest with Ichigo?"

Renji POV

That's actually a good question, "You'll learn somewhere down the road." Aka answers. "Please tell us." Orihime asks, "Sorry, I can't. It's a secret kept between me and Captain." She answers. I wonder why, Fuka is sorta cute...