{18}

Yuna POV {Episode 227-266}

I look through the racks of swimsuits, hm. Ah, I pick out the pink and grey swimsuit. I think I'll take this one, I go up to the cashier, and buy it.

-Time Skip & Aka's POV-

Fuka-nee and I change into our swimsuits, "This is embarrassing." I say. She nods.

 She nods

[Me]

[Fuka-nee]

[Fuka-nee]

"Fuka! Aka! Come on out!" Rangiku shouts, "No!" We shout back. "The boys are here!" she shouts, "That's why!" We shout back.

Rangiku POV

"That's why!" They Shout back, I look at the girls. "Who want to come in, and get them with me?" I ask, Yoruchi raises her hand. "Alright! Let's go get our Blueberry and Strawberry!" I say.

Aka POV

Yoruchi and Rangiku come in, and drag us out of the changing rooms. They put us right in front of the boys, we glare at them. "Yoruchi..." Fuka-nee growls, "Rangiku..." I growl. "Oh, come on! You look good, even the boys think so!" Rangiku says.

We turn, some of the boys were blushing their poor faces out, mainly Renji. "Oh Please Master! You look amazing!" Two voices say, we turn. "Hakucho? Tori?" We ask, "Hi Master." Hakucho says. The boys were giving us weird looks.

[Hakucho -Left- & Tori -Right-]

I stand by Tori, while Fuka-nee stands by Hakucho

I stand by Tori, while Fuka-nee stands by Hakucho. "This is my Zanpakuto spirit, Hakucho." Fuka-nee introduces, "And this is my Zanpakuto spirit, Tori." I introduce. "You can see us because we are the two strongest Zanpakuto's, and the only ones not born with their user." Hakucho says.

"What do you mean 'not born with their user.'?" Byakuya asks, "Hakucho is 5,000 plus years old, while Tori is 4,000 plus years old." I answer.

-Time Skip-

I lean to look over on the other side of the table, "Oh! Hi Shiro!" I say. He opens his eyes, and looks up at me. He covers his face with his hands, he was obliviously blushing.

-Time Skip & Yuna's POV-

I watch Sentaro & Kiyone, make a funeral coffin thing around Captain. Their arguing is getting annoying, "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!" I shout at them. The hang their heads down, with little depress lines floating above their head, "Yes Ma'am." They say.

-Time Skip-

Black & White Energy surround me and Tenshi, "Don't you remeber all the fun times we had?" I ask her.

-Time Skip- Tenshi POV

"Oh wow, Kazeshini." I say, he freezes, and then turns. "Tenshi! Please take this baby!" He pleads, "No." I answer. "But, I'm just gonna watch you suffer." I say.

-Time Skip-