{29}

Renji POV

"Tho, Fuka's power easily dwarfs our's, it is possible that she is the strongest in the Soul Society. Her spiritual energy was unnaturally large, even when we first met her. Even with out her zanpakuto, she is insanely strong, she even beat Ichibe, who was at his full power, once." Kirio says.

Just how strong is Fuka?

-Time Skip & Shuhei's POV-    

"You want to protect Yuna, don't you?" Captain says, I nod. "Then show me your Bankai." He says, Yu...

Yuna POV

I wrap my legs around Tenshi's neck, and bring her down. I unwrap them, and stand up. Tenshi stands up, "Okay, now fight me in your bankai." She says. "Bankai: Ten Okami Akuma!" I say, and activate it.

I gain wolf ears, and tail. My training uniform transforms into fur that covers most of my body, with the exception of showing some cleavage. I gain a pair of wings as well, the nails on my hands and feet sharpen to claws. I also gain some fur on the sides of my neck, and ears.

My sight sharpens, as does my smell.

-Time Skip- Renji POV

Ichibe-sama leads us into the inner room, "Sadly this is where your friend, Fuka, sadly beat me." He says. "Wait, Fuka beat you?" Rukia asks, he nods. "But I guess that's what you get when you were trained by Azuma." He says, me and Rukia look at each other.

Then back at him, "Who's Azuma?" I ask. "She hasn't told you? Azuma was a former member of this Division, and former Captain of the 1st Division before Fuka. And her somewhat father figure" He says.

"What happened to him?" Rukia asks, "I honestly don't blame her for not telling you. Azuma was possessed by a hollow, and she was forced to kill him. But that made her other side take over, luckily Aka-san was able to stop her." He says.

"Her other side?" I question, "Ah, so that's what she meant." Rukia says. "What do you mean?" I ask, "When we went to Hueco Mundo to rescue Orihime, after she healed me. She told me why she took such an interest in Ichigo." She says.

"And what was that?" I ask, "He's like her. Much like Ichigo, she's part Shinigami, and part quincy. She also has a hollow side." She says. Oh, wait doesn't that mean that back then Rukia didn't break the law.

"It does explain why she was on their side when they invaded the Soul Society." I say.