{25}

Aka POV

I sheathe Tori, "Aka-san, what did you mean by two bankai?" Izuru asks. Tori materializes herself on my shoulder, "I'm a special zanpakuto, I have two bankai's. Ruyjin no Jakka and I are somewhat alike." She says.

"Aka, whose that?" Shuhei asks, I scratch Tori on the head. "She's my zanpakuto Tori, and the reason why you can see her is because she and Hakucho, whose Captain's zanpakuto spirit, are the top two strongest zanpakutos." I answer.

"Wait, what about Commader Yamamoto's zanpakuto?" Izuru asks, "Ryujin is the third strongest." Tori answers.

-Time Skip-

"Bakudo #81: Danku." Me and Fuka-nee both say, we put a shield up in front of Yama. It absorbs the attack, "Who in the hell?!" Kageroza shouts. "Aka! Fuka!" Renji says, I flash step onto his zanpakuto.

"You should learn not to anger the two strongest Shinigami." I say, and kick him in the jaw, witch sent him flying. I shunpo by Fuka-nee, "Hado #33: Sokatsui" Fuka-nee says, and launches the hado spell at the mod soul.

Naturally, it does pack a lot of power, coming from the strongest Shinigami.

-Time Skip & Yuna's POV-

"Now come to my aid, Ten Okami Akuma!" Yushima says, I grab my head. Shit, my eyes are forced open. No, Shu!

Shuhei POV 

A deafening roar is let out from somewhere in the Seireitei, along with spiritual pressure I know all to well. Yu, 'Shu, please help me.' I can hear her say. Yu... I shunpo on top of the hill. He forced her activate her bankai, she goes after Ichigo.

I shunpo in front of him.

Yuna POV

Shu shunpo's in front of Ichigo, my hand stops right in front of his face. "S..h..u?" I ask, he nods. I feel a tear slide down my cheek, he puts his hand on my cheek. "Don't cry, Yuna." He says.

-Flashback

I sniffle, "Hey are you alright?" A voice asks. I look up, and see a boy with black hair looking down at me. "Your kimono is much too nice to belong in the Rukon District." I start to cry. "Hey, don't cry." He says.

"What happened?" He asks, I move my kimono to the side to reveal my scrap. "I-I scraped my knee." I answer, "But I think I know how to fix it." I say. I close my eyes, and focus my spirit energy to my hand.

I open my eyes, to see a green glow emanating from my palm. The scrap heals, "Woah, who are you? I'm Shuhei Hisagi." He says. I stand up, "I'm Asumi Yuna." I say. "Oh! That explains why your kimono is so nice." He says.

-Flashback end

I can feel my bankai disappear, Shu brings me into a hug. "Thanks Shuhei." I say, "Not a problem, Sumi." He says.

-Time Skip-

It's finally over, I go back to my clan. "SISTER!!" An all too familiar voice yells, a blur of red hair tackles me. I land on my butt, I smile. "It's nice to see you again, Kuro." I say, he drags me into the clan house. I smile, I'm glad to be back.