{10}

Kazuha POV

I sit on Mūnfurawā, so that's the new vizard. "He has had his vizard powers from birth, while you and the others got it from Aizen." Mūnfurawā says, Oh. I do miss them, it's been a century since I've seen any of them.

"Well, Shinji is also watching the new Vizard."  She says, I look around. I spy the familiar hair style, he's cut his hair. "True, he used to have long hair." Mūnfurawā says.

-Time Skip-

Oh? Little Isshin is back, I remember him. 

-Time Skip & Fuka POV-

Everyone except Aka & Toshiro, start talking about things that could lead us to be discovered. I face-palm, idiots. Toshiro shuts them up, thank you captain shorty.

-Small Time Skip-

"That's Captain Hitsugaya to you." Toshiro says, "More like Captain Shorty." Aka says. Toshiro glares at her, I slightly smile. They would make a funny pair.

-Time Skip-

"I can't believe I got stuck with these idiots." Toshiro says, I nod. "We feel ya." Aka says.

-Time Skip-

"Wait, why are the Fuka and Aka here then?" Ichigo asks, they were about to tell him to call me 'Fuka-sama', "It's alright, you can call me Fuka, Aka already does." I say. "It's because you're my older sister, Fuka-nee." Aka says.

I ruffle her hair, "Why we came? It's because we are some of the most experienced Shinigami, and we by far some of the oldest Shinigami." I say. "How old are you?" They ask, "I'm 550 years old, while Aka is 540 years old." I answer.

"Old Ladies." Everyone but Renji says, we gain a tick mark, and whack them on the heads. They rub where we hit them, "Renji, why didn't you get hit?" Ichigo asks. "I already called Blueberry that, and man do her hits hurt." He says.

"Watch who your calling Blueberry, Red Pineapple." I say, while death glaring him.

Aka POV

"Blueberry"

"Red Pineapple"

"Blueberry"

"Red Pineapple"

"Blueberry"

I sigh, "Oh god, their at it again." I say. The others look at me, "Is this normal?" They ask. "Yeah, Renji is the one to call her blueberry, witch she hates being called, the most often." I say, I walk over to them, and pull Fuka-nee away from him.

"And I'm usually the one to drag her away." I say.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

"The Vast Lords combat capabilities are... above that of our captains, with the exception of Fuka." Shorty says, aww, thank you shorty.