{30}

Fuka POV

Damn them! Tho I had a feeling they would attack again, just not after 9 Days. "Hm, I knew they would attack again." I sigh. "Just not in 9 days" I say.

-Time Skip & Aka's POV-

I bring out my Zanpakuto, I jump towards where Shiro is. When I get there, I see Toshiro get pierced with a fire bullet. "SHIRO!" I shout, shit!

-Time Skip- Yuna POV {The look of her scythe in the media}

"And 1 Former Vice-Captain." I say, Captain looks at me. I watch the battle between those two and the quincy, he looks over at my direction. "And what about you former Vice-Captain?" He asks, "Look behind you." I say.

He does, he defeats Captain and Captain Rose. Well, fuck. He looks back at me, "Is that all you got?" He asks cockily. I cross my my arms, "Bankai: Ten Okami Akuma Fināre." I say. I transform into the final form of my clan's bankai.

I lean against my scythe, the smoke clears.

-Time Skip-

I grab Captain Zaraki, and move him to where I was. I tap him with the bottom of my scythe, he starts to heal. "Who are you?!" The Green haired one asks, I take off my hood. "Asumi Yuna, 3rd Seat of the 9th Division, and former Vice-Captain of the 13th Division. Lastly the 20th Head of the Yuna Clan, the strongest clan in the Seireitei." I answer

-Time Skip-

Fuka POV

I jump down by Renji, "Hi Fuka." He says. "Hey." I say, "Ichigo's here." He says. "Really Renji? I know already, I'm not the Captain-Commander of the 13 Divisions for nothing." I say, is he trying to start up a conversation?

He looks over our home, "I really like her." I him mutter. I blush, I love you too Pineapple.

-Time Skip-

I stand by Renji, Aka jumps down on his other side.

-Time Skip-

Renji blocks the rubble from hitting me, "You know you didn't have to do that, Renji. I could have defended myself fine." I say. "Yeah, Yeah. You alright Fuka?" He asks, I nod. Ishida must have joined the Quincys for a reason.