{28}

Fuka POV

I crack my knuckles, "Alright, I get you Yama." I say. "This feels nostalgic." Hakucho says, hell yeah it does. Just be careful Yama, I jump up dodging the two quincys attack's. I connect my leg to the fat guys skull, he falls.

"H-How strong are you? You haven't used your zanpakuto!" The other quincy says, I point at Renji and Byakuya. "Were you the one who hurt them?" I ask, "The black haired one: yes, the red haired one: no." He answers.

"Hado #88: Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho." I say, and send a blast of electrical and spiritual energy at him. He dodges, but it does hit his left side. He sends Senbonzakura Kageyoshi at me, "Bakudo #81: Danku." I say.

-Time Skip-

Yama.... "It's time" I draw out Hakucho in her bankai form. "For the end." I say, and bring her in front of me.

"Bankai: Tengoku No Jigoku."

Shunsui POV

An all too familiar white energy surrounds me, so she decided to use it. It starts to heal my wounds, more like turn back time. Black pillars of energy, connected by fire, surrounds the whole Seireitei.

"What is this?" The Quincy asks, "This is the First Division Captain Fuka Arashi's Bankai, it is impossible to steal." I say.

-Time Skip-

"So, who's the next Captain-Commander?" I ask, "It's probably Fuka-san. She is the current Captain of the 1st Division, and was right under Yama-ji." Jushiro says. True, Aka comes in. We all look at her, "Do you know where Fuka is?" Jushiro asks.

"Her room." She answers, I expected her to be there. She needs some alone time.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

Senshumaru looks down at me, "Ah, Fuka. How's it been?" She says. "Alright." I say, "Wait, Fuka you know them?" Ichigo asks. Tenjiro slaps me on the back, I wince. "Of course she knows us! She trained with us when she was just a little pipsqueak!" He says.

"Oh! Yeah! I remember she was tiny & adorable" Kirio says, "She also beat up Oetsu." Ichibe says. I rub where Tenjiro slapped me, "Not the back." I say quietly.