{8}

Yuna POV

Shu drags me over to Rangiku, someone help.

-Time Skip-

"And who are you?" Ichigo asks, "She's the Lieutenant of the 13th Division." Renji answers.

-Time Skip-

"Child." I say, Renji's deireishinki rings.

-Short Time Skip-

I open Kisuke's door, Renji, Ichigo, and two other boys run past me. I blink, "Uh, okay." I say.

-Time Skip-

"Really Urahara?" I say, "Yes." He says, "So, when did you catch on?" He asks. "The start." I say. "Hm, it wasn't a lie when Yoruichi said you were smart." Kisuke says.

-Time Skip-

"Your pink haired friend figured it out before all of you did." Urahara says, and motions to me. "I'm not that surprised, Lieutenant Yuna is known to be extremely smart." Renji says, I open a senkimon.

"Well, bye!" I say, and pass through it. Something tackles me, I smile. "Hello Shu." I say.

-Time Skip-

I jump up into the air, and grab a pole. I swing up, I do a one hand handstand. I watch the shadows, if I'm correct the hands come from the shadows. I wait till they come out again, I shunpo by them, and slash them in half.

"Yuna!" Izuru says, I cross my arms. "If I'm correct the hands come from the shadows" I say, I move out of the way the hand that came out of my shadow. I slash it in half, "Honestly, is this the best deference they have?" I say.

Ugaki POV

How could that Shinigami dodge my attack, "I bet your wondering how I dodged your attack." A voice says. I spin around, that damned Shinigami! "Your really predictable." She says, "H-How?" I stutter.

"I'm not one of the smartest Shinigami for nothing." She says, I notice she has her eyes closed. "How did you figure it out?" I ask, "Like I said before, your predictable. Also, my clan have to keep their eyes closed to control our powerful bankai, and I'm not the 20th head for nothing." She says.

She starts to walk away, I start to say something, she snaps her head back at me. She opens one of her eyes a bit, her spiritual power increases.

Yuna POV 

I close my eye, I turn back. "Be lucky I spared you." I say, and shunpo back to Shu and the rest. "He shouldn't be bothering us now." I say, I duck forward, I elbow him in the gut.