{19}

Fuka POV

Oh? Ichigo went into his second stage.

-Time Skip- Soi-Fon POV

"And the two numbers that are doubled, those two represent Time, witch we share, and Desire." The espada says, hm.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

Kazu was watching the battle between Stark and Shunsui, "Tho, Fuka's bankai far surpasses any of our bankai, it surpasses god territory." Shunsui says, it's true it does. He looks up, "What are you doing here Kazu?" He asks.

"Just watching." She says, sitting down on a chair the magically appeared. Okay... she was watching him like a hawk, she probably likes him. I shunpo by her, "You like him, don't you." I say, she blushes.

"Who?" She asks, "Starrk." I answer. "Yeah." She says, looking away. Starrk goes into is other form thing, Kazu stands up. "Guess it's time to finish it." She says, I bring out Hakucho. She whistles, a blonde flash comes by me. "Kitra, it's time." She says, the girl nods.

She puts her hand on her head, she starts to absorb the girl. "Yip, Demonio Zorro Celestial." She says. Red, white, and orange light and flames surround her. When it clears, I raise an eyebrow. She's gone into her other form as well, she soindo's by Starrk.

I shunpo by Shunsui, I take in her new look. Her remains of her mask, witch was a skull looking thing that sat on her head with an ear, now made the full looking of a cat's head. She had wings as well, along with a tail.

Her clothes transformed into the white skull like material that hollows have, it covered most of her body, with the exception of showing a bit of cleavage. Starrk looked like he was gonna faint, I ship those two.

-Time Skip-

Kazu kicks him, "Stop being a weirdo Coyote." She says.

Kazu POV

For some reason I find this adorable.

-Flashback

Coyote crawls under the blankets, and wrapped his arms around me. I freeze, "You're cold, body heat helps." He says. He is warm, and I am sick, so I guess it can help. I cuddle into his chest, "Coyote... thanks." I say.

-Flashback end

------------------------------------------------

Demonio Zorro Celestial= Heavenly Fox Demon