{34} Death & The Strawberry

Fuka POV

Me, Renji, and Ichiko shunpo to the 13th Division's barracks. Sentaro notices us, "Captain Kurosaki! Captain-Commander is here!" He shouts. Rukia comes out from her barracks, with Ichigo and their son Kaien.

[A/n: Sorry to all the IchiHime shippers that read this, but I ship IchiRuki a lot. Ichigo is Rukia's lieutenant now, like in the pic in the media.]

"Captain!" Aka says, I turn around. She was standing with Toshiro, and their son, Hasuto. I'm glad for this, thank you.

Yuna POV

"Nori! It's time to go to school!" I call, I was talking about the academy. She comes bounding down the stairs, got the energy from her father. Shu walks in, "Captain and Kazuha are here" He looks over at Nori. "With their daughter Hisa." He says.

"Yay! Thanks Dad!" She says, she goes to the door. We follow, Kensei and Kazuha were standing in the door way, with a head of grey hair between them. Hisa, I smile.

3rd Person POV

A girl with electric blue hair was running around Las Noches, trying to find someone. She finds the person chilling on the couch, "Sierra!" She yells. The peach haired girl falls off the couch she was sleeping on, "Huh? What do you want Aoi?" She asks lazily.

This is Sierra, daughter of Coyote and Kazu. She inherited her mother's ability to control time, and her peach colored hair. But inherited her father's laziness, and blue eyes.

The other female is Aoi, daughter of Grimmjow and Katia. She inherited her father's electric blue hair, and fighting spirit. But got her mother's calm nature, and green eyes.

"Your mother is coming." Aoi says, "What did you do now?" Sierra asks with a sigh. "I might have destroyed part of Las Noches, practicing with Dad." Aoi says, while scratching her cheek. "Oh, so it's Grimmjow's fault." Kazu says.

"Holy-!" Aoi says, but Sierra covers her mouth. "Mom, did you here that?" The peach haired girl asks, she nods. "But I'll let Katia handle that." She says, motioning to the shadow by the door way.

"I so pity him."

"I as well, Sierra"