{24}

Shuhei POV

Yu... just wait I'll come, and rescue you. I promise, I look at the ground. Stay safe.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

"Yama, I know one thing." I say, "Mhm, and what is that?" He asks. "I defeated my reigai with no trouble, he isn't able to bring a reigai of me back." I say, "I'm not that surprised, but did you have to use your hollow side?" He asks.

"I only had to have it cover my left eye." I answer, I put my hand on my stomach, she got me there. "Mayuri thinks that Kageroza is also after the Yuna head's bankai." I say.

Yamamoto POV  

Fuka's left eye starts to turn black, she grabs her head. "Get the hell away Taka, leave me alone," She releases some of her spiritual pressure, "Go away" She says, the black fades. 

Fuka POV

"You good?" He asks, I nod. I yawn, "Get someone or Aka to wake me when something happens or when you need me. Alright Yama?" I say. He nods, I close my eyes.

-Time Skip & Aka's POV- {Bankai is only the horns in the media.}

I put Tori against Reigai Toshiro's neck, "You made a mistake challenging the real Gotei 13" Tori changes into her shikai "Bankai: Shinku No Hasu No Jigoku" I say. Smoke surrounds me, I feel my kimono change into a breast plate, chest plate, but the bottom half of my kimono is still the same, I also gain a thin tail.

I feel myself gain two pairs of wings, the smoke clears. He stares, "You scared? Ya should be, this is the stronger of my two bankai." I shunpo behind him, and grab his shoulders. "And I ain't the Vice-Captain of the First Division for nothing" I say.

I throw him, "Kori no Jigoku" I say, and send a slash of ice that has flames inside it. I shunpo behind him, I light my zanpakuto up with flames. I stab him with it, "Bye bye Reigai." I say. He disintegrates, along with his core.