{32}

Yuna POV

I pick Shu up, he looks up at me. "Yu?" He asks, "WAKE UP YOU DAMN IDIOT!" I yell while slapping across the face, sadly sending him into a building. I fly down to him, he's back.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

 I jump down with Renji and Aka, after we talk with the remaining captains and vice-captains we start to head in. "I know Toshiro and Rangiku are alive somewhere." I say, Aka's eyes gleam with a little light.

-Short Time Skip-

"We're breaking into the Soul King's Palace." Kitsuke says, "Sounds like a plan to me." I say. They look at me, "You're okay with this?!" They shout. I nod, "Aka? Do you have my Zanpakuto?" I ask. She hands it to me, sheathe and all.

I tie it back onto my body.

-Time Skip-

I stand by Renji and Aka, holding one of the ball things.

-Time Skip-

The Soul King is gone, the balance in the worlds in the world will be imperfect now. Senshumaru, Kirio, Tenjiro, and Oetsu their gone, with the exception of two of them I think. Ichibe is still alive, poop face.

-Time Skip-

"Yhwach is taking his power." I say.

-Time Skip & Katia's POV-

"We're here as well." I say, I close up the garganta. Carrot-Top looks over at us, "Who are you?" He asks, he points at myself. "Wait, your name is Katia right?" He asks, I nod.

-Time Skip- Yuna POV

I guess this could be the end of the Shinigami's, but the Gotei 13 are still here.

-Time Skip- 

I hear somebody shifting up on the houses, I pull Shu out of the way. The Sniper is probably surprised, I'm not a Yuna Clan Noble for nothing.

-Time Skip & Aka's POV-

I squat down to Shiro's height, "You look good Shiro." I say. "Aka..." He leans by my ear. "I love you too" He whispers. My eyes widen, and I blush. I poke him in the forehead, "Good to know." I say.