Chapter 14:Movies

*Tris Pov*
I wake the next morning with no hangover. Actually nobody did.

We didn't drink a lot last night

I get out of Tobias' death grip and jump over everyone's air blown mattresses.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm finished I put on Destroyed Acid wash Skinny Jeans, A red crop top and some red and black Jordan's.

I straighten my now waist length hair and put a white bandana on with light make up and lip gloss.

I go back and see everyone getting ready except Tobias.

"Thank goodness" he says with a smile "46 years later" he says I roll my eyes and he walks past 'accidentally' bumping into me making us both laugh

The others gag

I grab the hotel book for like tours and things around.

"Guys. After the movies let's go to the candy store" Christina says

"Do you ever only want candy" I say

"Yes. How could you not" she says in shock

"You are a true 10 year old in a 21 year old body" I say she rolls her eyes

Finally Tobias comes back dressed and ready in the same as me minus tightness, Crop top, and Rips and bandana.

He has jean shorts with a red muscle tank. With matching Jordan's.

We go to the movies and watch Divergent. It was really good. I saw a lot of people who reminded me of us.

Finally we go to the Candy Store. And it's really big.

Me and Tobias decides to share a bag of Gummy Bears, Skittles,Lemon Heads, Gummy Worms, Sour Patch, Rips, Sour Straws, basically everything sour.

Once we weigh it it comes up to 10.89.

I laugh he does too.

He pays even when I argue with him. The cashier was just laughing.

Once we finish we go to the jeep. I'm driving once again.

I change the radio

Royals. No

Loyal. No

Fancy. No

The Boys. YES

"OMG. This is my song" me and the girls keep going crazy. While the boys just stare at us. With a STFU expression.

The boys always spending all their money on love
They wanna touch it, taste it, see it, feel it
Bone it, own it, Yeah yeah
Dollar, dollar, paper chase it, get that money, yeah yeah

You get high, f*** a bunch of girls
And then cry on top of the world
I hope you have the time of your life
I hope I don't lose it tonight

The song finally goes off and I don't like comes on a song where we finally agree.

Lastly S&M by Rihanna comes on and me and the girls scream 'yes' except Lynn and the boys just slump in there seat.

'Cause I might be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me'

Finally once the song ends the boys jump out of the car we laugh and I jump on Tobias' back and he carries me inside where we just lounge in the lobby not knowing what to do at 4:26 pm.

"Let's go to Kings Dominion" Al says and that's where we go.

When we get back we are so tired.

We go inside and change into some pjs and lay around. Eating pizza.

"Let's have a Scary Movie marathon" Will says looking through Netflix.

We watch Scary Movie 1 and we are weak

Me and Uri keep raping.

I'm gonna slash and gash
Cut another hole in your ass
Spill blood on the walls and play tennis with your balls
If the phone rings
Don't answer the call
I'm gonna slit your throat, fu**you like a goat
Peel your foreskin off and make a Winter coat PEACE!!

"Shut Up Already!" Lynn says but we keep laughing and raping plus high fiveing.

Then we watch 2-5 but I fall asleep on 5 and that's how our day went.

Tomorrow is Dave and Busters.

How was it??
Sorry for being late and short!!
I'm running out of ideas. If you have any or recommend anything let me know!!
Comment and Vote!!
Luv y'all and Stay Dauntless