Chapter 43:Skype

*Tobias Pov*

2 Days. 2 Freaking long days here in New York alone. I miss Tris and Ethan so much.

I have been talking to them constantly but tonight after I finish working with Michael I am going to Skype them.

I wake the next morning and take a shower and put on my Jordan basketball shorts, Shoes, and Jacket with a grey shirt underneath it.

I grab my briefcase and Ipad and phone and go to the lobby and have a mini breakfast there and leave. 

I decide to call Tris as I am walking down the streets of Mahattan New York.

"Hello?" 

"Hey babe how are you?I ask.

I hear little whimpers.

"Fine, Ethan just woke up, A little fussy but nothing to bad, I'm feeding him now and then I'm going to drop him off at Christina's so I can go to work. How are things in the big apple?" She says.

"Busy" I say as I run across the street putting up my hand to give a 'thank you' gesture.

"I miss you guys only 12 more days" I say

"Yeah, 12 more hours" She says

Tris always has the need to say hour for a long time period because she thinks it will go by quicker.

Just as im outside the building I go inside.

"Well I am here now, I'll have to call you later. I love you and give Ethan a bug hug from me. I miss you guys alot" I say

"Yeah" She sighs "I love you too and I miss you as well. Bye-Bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and check into the desk and go to the Gym area where I see Michael Jordan on his phone waiting on me.

"Nice to see that you have good fashion sense" He Jokes.

I smile and start setting up everything.

"So for now Mr.Jordan we are going to work on actually moving the leg until it is less painful. Then we are going to start working on standing then adding pressure then walking, running, jumping and lifting it up with heavy objects placed on your leg and then playing basketball again." I say as I set a timer on my phone and pull up a diagram on my tablet to show him the little steps of what he should do for fast revovery.

We work on stretching muscles and moving the leg side to side then slowly nothing to fast.

By the end of the day he can move his leg slightly but not fully with out discomfort or pain.

"Ok Mr. Jordan thats all for today tomorrow we are going to work on no pain so tonight make sure you ice it up" I say

"Yes and Please call me Michael" He says

"Yes Mr.Jor- Michael" I smile.

                                                                 +++

"Steak burger Beer, and Curly fries please" I say.

It's now 6:30 and I'm eating dinner at a bar before I go back to the hotel room.

"Anything else" The watress scoots closer.

"No I'm fine" I say

"Are you positive?" She says rubbing aganist me.

"Yes I am positive" I say shooing her away making sure she catches a glimps of the sliver wrapped around my left ring finger.

She turns red and takes the ticket to the back.

I sit there and watch the football game while I do a group chat with the boys back home.

When my food comes back it is a different waiter.

I look through my food good and start eating and drinking my beer.

When I finish I pay and tip my new waiter and I back to the hotel room.

I shower and dress into my  pajamas and then I climb into bed not under the covers yet.

I grab my computer and turn on Skype.

I call Tris and she answers a couple of seconds later.

She is sitting cris crossed on top of the bed in a white robe.

"Hello" She says her picture freezing.

It buffers and then it turns clear so I can see everything perfectly.

"Hey" I say

"How are you?" I ask

"Fine. I just finished eating dinner with Ethan. How was work?" She asks me.

"Great. I helped Michael trying to move his leg. We are getting better but, yeah, I miss you guys. Can I see Ethan?" I ask

"Yeah. One Moment" She says gets up and comes back with Ethan who has on a black onsie showing his chubby arms and legs.

Right now he is chewing on a toy that Tris gave him.

"Hey Big Man" I say smiling.

He looks around at the sound of my voice and drops his toy.

He gurgles and keeps moving his neck around trying to find me.

"I'm right here. Daddy is right here" I say 

He still looks around the room then up to Tris who points to the webcam.

"Look there is Daddy" Tris says who is now interested in her fluffy robe.

She tilts his head up and he looks into the webcam.

He gugrles and smiles.

He starts making those cute baby noises.

Tris grabs his rag from the nightstand and wipes his mouth and finger from all the slober.

"Say Hi Daddy" She says as she grabs his chubby hand and waves it towards me.

"Hey Big Man" I wave at him.

"Say I love you daddy" She says

She lightly tickles his chubby stomach and he laughs.

I laugh too.

"I love you too E" I say

We talk for a long time catching up and then soon we say goodnight and I love you because Tris has to feed Ethan and put him down to go to sleep then she is going to bathe and all.

After we hang up I go under the covers and watch television until I fall asleep.

I can't wait to go home.