Chapter 47: 'Family Reunion'

*Tobias Pov*

"Hello Son. I haven't seen you in forever who is this?" Marcus puts fake sweetness in his voice noticing Tris is here.

"This is Tris. My wife" I pull her to my side.

"They have a son too Marcus" Evelyn buds in.

"Really what is his name? How old is h-" I cut him off rage swimming through my body.

This is fake. This is all fake. He does not care about Ethan at all.

"You don't care why did you call us down here? I really didn't want to come down here but I actually have a good bone in  my body to actually see what is going on with my lunatic parents" I snap

"That is no way to talk to your parents" Evelyn stands up

"How am I supposed to talk to my so called parents who beat me and left me for no damn reason. So if you called me down here just to 'see how I was doing' or 'Confront' me you wasted you time" I say

Anger flashes across Marcus' face and he reaches into his pocket to grab a knife to stab me but I punch him in the throat and while he gasps for air I push him on the ground and step on his throat. 

Evelyn screams while Tris is furious and frozen in place.

My policeman instincts kick in and the only 2 things I focus on is Getting Marcus in jail and Tris' safety.

I reach into my pocket and grab my handcuffs that I brung here just in case something like this happens.

"Marcus you are under arrest for attempt of murder, Child abuse, and Drug taking." I cuff him and the guards run in. 

"What is the problem?"

I show them my badge and recite the same things I told Marcus and they take him away. 

"Tobias-" Evelyn starts 

"It's Four to you" Tobias grabs my hand and we storm out. 

                                                                       +++

"How was he?" Me and Tobias walk inside of Christina and Will's house where we see Ethan asleep on he couch beside Christina.

"Amazing. We played all day and then ate. Watched movies. Ate some more. Played some more. Went for a walk and then took a nap" Will says happily. 

"Thank you so much you guys are going to be great parents" I say as Tobias walks to Ethan and picks him up being careful not to wake him and put him on his shoulder. 

"No problem.  3 more months" Christina says enthusiastically. 

"I am excited too" For once I squeal.

"Wow are you sure you aren't pregnant again? You are squealing?" Will says as we walk out. 

"No way. I don't have time for all of that" I say putting Ethan's bag in the car and set up his car seat. 

Christina scoffs and I put Ethan in his car seat strapping him in.

"Thank you again" I say hugging them both and Tobias daps Will and hugs Christina. 

"No problem I know you  will do this for my children too" 

                                                                          +++

"What should we have for dinner?" I look through our fridge but nothing looks good. 

"How about Pizza?" Tobias walks up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"That sounds good" I say and then I hear Ethan start to cry. 

"How about you order the pizza I'll be right back" I chuckle walking into the living room. 

I pick Ethan up Feed him, burp him, and change his diaper. 

Around the time the pizza comes around we have blankets sprawled out all over the floor a movie picked out and drinks set up. 

We put the pizza on the on floor with napkins and I put Ethan in his little rocking chair thing since he cant crawl nor sit up. 

We watch The newest Transformers and eat dinner. 

Soon we have Ethan on the floor with us and we are playing with us and then we are cuddle on the floor sleep. 

As a happy family.