Chapter 26:He was flirting with me!

*Tris Pov* (Episode 16)

It's been 1 month and that means only 3 months left.

So many fights happened. Lynn almost killed Molly. But we summoned her.

Today is just a chill day. So far Stephanie (This is not me. A real girl from a real season)left for fighting Lauren who whooped her tail. Also today we are going to get a new girl. Ugh. 3. More. Months. We all learned that. Me and Chris, Lynn, and Mar have a new bestie Flo.

I lay in bed today and talk and laugh with the girls.

Soon we take our showers and get dressed. Me in high waisted bleached jeans, A cropped sweatshirt that's yellow and has spongebob face in the middle, and my timberlands.

I straighten my hair and put on light make up with lipgloss.

I go downstairs quietly saying the line from Call 911 by Shrillex the dubstep.

'Call 911 Now'

I go downstairs and get on the computer and try to find things interesting.

Soon we hear the door open followed by a 'hello?' and a squeal. Oh gosh.

Lauren runs by and grabs my wrist and pulls me to the door since I'm still sitting there. I could care less who it is.

We see it's a blond girl who straight up looks like a Barbie. Blue eyes. Fake plump lips. Fake boobs. Fake butt. Blond hair that's very light.

Perfect. Note the sarcasm.

"Hi. I'm Amber" She says (Not Crazy Amber. But she will be back....Soon)

"Tris"

"Christina"

"Lauren"

"Lynn"

"Flo"

"Nita"

"Rocky"

"Marlene"

"Molly"

"So tell us about yourself" Rocky says as we sit in the living room.

"Well. I'm from Dallas Texas. 24 years old. I'm with someone. He's a boy. But I'm bisexual. I-" She starts only to be cut off by Christina

"Your Bi-What now?" Christina says

"I'm bisexual. I like boys and girls" She says slowly.

"Yeah. I'm aware" Christina says sharing a glance at us.

"Continue" Lynn says annoyed

"Well I love showing my body. I-"

"Isn't all that stuff fake?" Flo says gesturing to her body.

"Well geez. Way to be nice on the first day. But I do get boxtox. And I'm happy and love to party" She finishes.

We have a good 30 Second silence before I say

"Well. Nice meeting you but I need to finish doing something" I say standing and walking back to the computer.

+++

So we just got back from the club and I have to say I had fun.

Molly brought a dude back who keeps staring at me. It's very annoying.

I go down the steps still in my dress and go through the fridge and find my Gatorade that has black tape around it to hide the name.

"Uh. Hey Tris right? I'm Lucas" he says

"Yup.....bye" I say walking away but he grabs my wrist which I snatch back.

"What?" I snap

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes I do. Now would you leave me alone. You came back with Molly. Not me" I say glaring at him

"So?"

"Pig" I mutter and walk away he grabs my wrist again and I pull back and slap him.

"WHY DID YOU SLAP HIM!" Molly yells

"He was flirting with me" I say nonchalantly.

"I doubt it. Your just jealous" She says crossing her arms.

I look at Flo who's looking in the fridge for something to drink. She pops her head out and looks at me.

We fight the urge to laugh.

"If you say so.....slut" I mutter the last part. I go upstairs and collapse on my bed.

Then I change and talk to the girls. Flo,Lauren and Rocky ended coming in our room because Molly and Lucas was in there. Ugh.

Okay guys. Here's the deal.

I'm going to try to do the medium length for each episode. Like a filler but I'm not doing 4 months worth of BGC (Not in real life.)

Next one they are going on a vacation. Where some altercations may happen.

Comment on where should they go.

I have big plans for the reunion. Yay!