Chapter 24:GNO & I'm Going To Kill Uriah!

*Tris Pov*

After Work today I go home and take a shower and get dressed for our GNO.

My outfit is a pink skater girl dress, Black crop top with 3/4 length sleeves, Black wedge boots that come to my ankles. I pull my skirt up so you an only see a peak of my stomach.

I curl my hair and put on my jewelry and spray some perfume.

I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

I walk into the bedroom and see Tobias putting on his shoes.

"How do I look?" I ask

"You look amazing" Tobias says as he stands and hugs me.

"Where are you going?" I ask muffled by his shirt.

"I'm going to Will's place with the boys. Football comes on tonight. Cowboy vs. Ravens." He says

"Awe. I get to miss our team. Record it here for me" I say

We both adore the cowboys.

"I will" Tobias says as he kisses me

I kiss back. Soon we are on the bed. But I remember Ruby Tuesdays. SHOOT.

I jump up and run into the bathroom and pull my skirt down and fix my hair and lipstick.

I walk into the room and see Tobias putting his shirt back on and wiping the lipstick off.

"So Sorry babe. We will have to continue this later. But I have to go" I say as I grab my purse.

"Okay. Love you" Tobias says

"Love you too" I bend down and kiss him.

I go down stairs and head to Ruby Tuesdays.

When I get there I go to desk and they lead me to the booth to see the girls looking impatient eating mozzarella sticks.

I sit beside Lynn.

"Sorry guys" I pant

"Why were you late?" Christina asks

"Um" I say looking around

"I bet it was Four" She says and looks at the girls "it was Four"

I blush and look down.

The waiter comes and we order our food. I got a pink lemonade and Chicken Bella with A salad from the garden bar and Fries.

We wait for our food to come back and that's when we decide to start sharing the important news.

"Okay me first. Will Proposed!"Christina shouts holding her left hand out.

We squeal-Except me and Lynn- and congratulate her.

"Okay me next. I'm pregnant" Shauna says

Once again more congratulates.

"Okay. Mines is going to make you guys mad. It sure as hell made me mad" Mar says

We lean in ready for whatever she has to deliver.

"Okay Uriah signed us up for a television show and we got accepted"

"What's so bad about that? that's actually pretty good" Lynn states

"The television show is Bad Girls Club that comes on Oxygen"

"WHAT!"We all shout everyone stares at us and we ignore them. The waiter drops off our food and walks away.

"Mar How could you let this happen?" Christina Says

"Well. Remember Tris' wedding and we all got drunk except them because they wanted to be Sober to do 'it" Mar says making me blush