Chapter 21:Our Side. Your Side

*Tris Pov*
Once were all straight in pajamas. Mine being black Shorts and A tight plum elbow length top.

We eat some food then We decide to make cupcakes. Dauntless Cake.

Once were finished the kitchen is a wreck. I have frosting coated on my lips with sprinkles on top. I have flour all over me. Christina has frosting and Baking soda over her. Shauna has sprinkles on the side of her face with frosting. Lynn has candy and frosting all over her. And Marlene has gummy bears and baking powder in her bra and head.

After cleaning the kitchen and putting the cupcakes on the island. We go take showers. Christina assisted to wash my hair that took forever.

So now we are lounging around fresh with Pj's Similar to the ones we just had on. I take the towel off of my head and my hair is ombré. I scream.

"Christina! what have you done?!" I yell

"What? you needed a new color" Christina says.

I groan and wrap my damp hair back up in the towel.

"Let's place Just Dance!" Marlene says and everyone grabs a Remote Control.

"Let's play mortal Kombat" I say

"NO!" All the girls shout out at me except Lynn who shrugs.

They decide to do 4 first while I sit down.

Right now there on there 4th song pleading me to play but I'm still mad about my hair.

Right now they are taking a break when there is a knock on the door.

Lynn opens it and it's the boys.

"Hola!" They greet us.

"Hola!" We greet them back.

They start to come in.

"Ho! No! Girls sleepover only" Christina says.

"We just wanna.."Al starts but trails off trying to find something to do "play just dance" he says grabbing a remote.

They grab remotes. They made a new Wii for 10 people. I just sit there Tobias plops down beside me and places my legs on his lap.

"What's wrong?"he asks

"Christina ruined my hair" I say and show him my hair

"I love it!" he says happily.

I roll my eyes.

"Come on let's play just dance" he says and picks me up off the couch.

"No. I wanna play MK." I say.

"You are defiantly not like other girls" he says "that's a great thing" he says.

I smile.

"Let's do.."Christina says scrolling through the songs. "Satisfaction" She says and clicks it.

She cuts off the lights and they start dancing except me. Tobias stands behind me and moves my arms to the beat and I have a 😒 face and he has a 😄. Everyone laughs at our image.

A couple of songs later we are finished.

I happily put in MK and Smoke. Uriah, Zeke, Will, Lynn and Marlene.

"Next up Four" I say

He grabs the remote control and he picks Rain and I pick Jade.

We start fighting. And we ended up with a tie. And we keep ending up with a tie.

"Alright. Time to go Our side" I say as I gesture to us "your side" I say as I point to the door.

Once we finally get them to leave. We watch Alex Cross and eat cupcakes that we successfully hid from the boys.

Sorry for being so short.

Comment and Vote.

LUV y'all and stay Dauntless