Chapter 27:You Saw That Right?

*Tris Pov*

(Episode:20)

We were suppoused to be going to Louisiana but they said we were too bad and canceled it.

Instead they did a little Trip to Jamaica it was fun. Surprisingly no fights but Amber is really pissing me off. She keeps making side comments about everyone like 'Lynn and Flo acts like such dudes' 'Christina is way too dramatic sometimes' 'Tris thinks she's better than everyone' 'Lauren's Fat' 'Molly's looks like a pig' 'Rocky's way too tough'. She also got into a fight with Flo and she pushed her into the pool it was the 3 feet and she broke her ankle. (There was a real episode if that between Amber and Flo).

For Flo to have a broken leg she kicked her tail.

It's 7:00 and we all decided to not go to the club.

I go through the fridge trying to look for my vitamin water. But I can't seem to find it.

I see Amber walking in with a vitamin water. I'm the only one with them and I put my name on them.

"Have you seen my last vitamin water" I say

"Nope"She says taking a big gulp out of the drink

"Oh really?" I say tilting my head.

"Can I see that bottle. Real quick" I say fake smiling and this camera man is not helping with my anger.

"Sure. Your being really nice" She says and hands me the bottle.

I look at it and there on the black tape in big white letters 'Tris' and it's scratched out.

"You think are so slick" I say

"What do you mean?" She asks

"You scratched out my name" I say

"I didn't see it" She says trying to act innocent.

"So your telling me that you didn't see these big a$$ letters.........In white. That says my name" I say

"But sharing is caring"

My blood starts to boil.

*Christina Pov*

Right Now Me, Flo, Mar, Lynn, and Rocky just came back from the gym.

We walk in and hear Tris cursing.

We walk in the kitchen and her some water

"But Sharing is caring" Amber says

I know Tris too well. One thing. She does not like people touching her stuff. Especially if she does not know you. Amber's going to die. I just hope Amber hits her first because I want Tris to stay and not go home.

*Flo Pov*

Oh man. Please Amber hit Tris first.

"It's just a drink....Chill" Amber says as she pushes tris. Or attempts because Tris moves only a centimeter.

I grab my crutches and move out the way.

"You saw that right? Physical Contact by here. She touched me first. Right?" Tris asks. We all nod along with all of the producers and even camera man.

Tris sucker punches Amber and let's just say that Amber's hair is everywhere.

Amber lies on the floor with Tris on top off her punching her. Security and the girls excluding me because I can't hurt my ankle anymore try to pull Tris back.

"Tris. I think you should go to a hotel tonight. To just relax. Just for tonight" The producer tells Tris that has no cuts bruises anything. I'm sure Amber didn't even touch her.

"Fine" Tris says and go's upstairs.

She grabs something's and storms out.

Amber has to leave not without a fight.

She starts Trying to fight Christina but Christina slaps her I start laughing.

Amber charges to me but Tris walks back in grabs her by her hair and slaps her harder again.

"Chill! stop harassing people. They didn't do anything. Touch my friends again. I promise you WILL be in the hospital."She slaps her again and walks back out.

"I'm Done! I whooped all of yall's A$$es! I'll see you b!tches at the reunion!" Amber shouts and starts packing.

"Ugh. Thank goodness" Lynn says and we high five.

Time Skip 1 Week

*Tobias Pov*

It's been cool watching Tris and the girls on Tv. I miss her sooo much.

The girls are so chilled unlike the others who are just sluts.

Today everyone is supposed to be coming over my house to watch the next episode. We have been rotating for the episodes.

I set out Chips and beer. Water and Juice for Shauna.

We all have been talking to the girls as well on the phone. It's cool to see them on there.

Once everyone arrives we all glare at Uriah.

"I still can't believe you guys took my best friends away and sister" Shauna says collapsing on our couch.

"And our girlfriends" We guys shout

"Look every time you see me you can't keep glaring at me. I was drunk"Uriah says defending his self.

"Shut up its on!" Al shouts.

We watch it and Then we see Tris sucker punch Amber

"ZAYYYYUUUUUMMMM"We boys shout watching them fight.

After the end we all have 😱😦😧 faces.

"That was very............. violent" Will says holding popcorn in his hand that he held tightly in his hand (Which is now crushed) the whole time with his mouth agape watching the Tv

2 more freaking months. 2 more.

It's 2 months now because last week was the last week of that month.

Confusing? Okay. It's just 2 months now. I might do a time Skip to the last day then come home then Reunion.

Should the boys and Shauna be there at the reunion or stay at home?