Chapter 48: Epilogue

*Tris Pov*

"Tag your it!!" Ethan runs on the shoreline of the beach as we tries to get away from Rose, Christina and Will's daughter. 

Rose runs around laughing loudly as she tries to touch her cousins. She gets close to Joy Marlene and Uriah's 4 year old and she sprints and taps her. 

"I'm coming for you" Joy points to her best friend Emily which is our 4 year old daughter and they are both 4.

"No" She squeals running away closer to us. 

Joy tags her brother Justin instead noticing that Emily is now walking up to us with her cute Cherry 1 piece swimsuit. 

"Mommy come play with us" She grabs my hand and tries to pull me up. Her grey-bluish eyes filled with exciment and her dirty blond hair in her face due to the windy July day. 

"You know I can't run" I say putting my hand on my 7 month huge belly. Yep, I'm pregnant with Twins. A boy and A girl. Emily and Ethan were on cloud 9 when I told them and so was Tobias. 

"How about you ask Daddy" I whisper to her nodding my head at Tobias who is laughing with the boys drinking a cold soda.

"Okay" She tip toes to him and jumps on his back and jumps and laughs and starts tickling her. 

"Daddyyyyyy come play with us" She giggles out when Tobias play with her.

"Okay" He stands up setting down the soda, Emily is a daddy's girl. She was every since she was in my belly. Every time she would kick he would talk to her and touch my belly to calm her down. He does anything she asks him to do and I once had to scold him for doing that because She and Ethan got into an argument and she asked her for a cookie when she snuck out of timeout and he gave her one so I had to put him on punishment. No kisses for a week. 

"Mommy do you want to play with us" Justin runs to Mar and Joy runs to Uriah the best way she can on the sand since she is young. 

"Sure" They both stand grab their kid and take off towards the water. 

"And then there was 3" Christina says

"Yup" Shauna says rocking her twins asleep. Jayden and Jordan they look exactly like Zeke. 

"Guyyyysssss. When is lunch?" Lynn rubs her 8 month belly. Scary right? Lynn.....pregnant. 

The baby father is believe it or not Al. They went to the club one night with Shauna and Zeke Marlene and Shauna when they was not expecting and the got $hit faced drunk and went back to her place. 

Lynn is nicer when she is pregnant. I hope she stays pregnant forever. 

"I herd that" Lynn throws the beach ball at me hitting me perfectly in the face. 

 I chuckle and throw it back almost hitting Christina. 

"Watch it I am carrying precious Cargo here" She rubs her 5 month stomach she is pregnant with another girl, Stephanie. 

The past couple of years have been crazy. We all started families and gotten completely married. Tobias has been all across the country because of his job helping all sorts of celebrities and me and Ethan got to meet a handful of them and Ethan almost fainted when he met Kevin Durant the basketball player when he gave him some KD'S. 

Evelyn is still in the Mental Hospital and while Marcus was in jail he committed suicide. Tobias was relived that now he does not have to worry anymore. 

Caleb has a total of 5 kids now and is happier than ever.

Today we are on vacation since it is the summer and the kids are kinda home sick since some of them don't go to school but the twist is we are in Orlando Florida so we can go to Disney Land tomorrow. 

"Guys lets go swim" I say holding on the cooler to help me up and I grab the floaters. 

"Sure" We all stand and start walking to the beach. 

"Em! E!" I yell to my kids who are currently being Chased by Tobias and 'Boots' our dog. 

"Do you want to go swimming?" I ask my kids and they nod their head vigorously.

I strap them up while our friends do the same to their kids. 

When we finish they take off towards the water and the adults sit down on the sand where the water would hit us and we can watch the kids splash each other finding shells. 

Zeke and Shauna chuckle as she holds Jayden and zeke holds Jordan and lets the water touch their legs but Jayden keeps screaming and crying everytime it gets closer so Shauna holds him but Jordan is the complete oppisite as he tries to drink the water and swim in it but Zeke is holding him back. 

The kids squeal as Boots runs after them playing with them. 

After lunch ends we all play some more and then when the sun is setting we all let the kids sit at the shoreline and watch the fireworks illuminate the sky from the castle at Disney land. 

The parents are all huddled up laying on their back the pregnant women stomach's shooting up in the air as we look at the colorful fireworks or as Em likes to call them Rainbow stars. 

"I am so lucky to have you" I chuckle quietly as I move Ethan's hand out of my face and he snuggles closer to me wrapping his arms around my stomach. me and Tobias lay in the huge bed Emily and Ethan sleeping soundly in front of us. All it takes is a warm shower from them to be out like a light. 

Boots is laying on our feet tail waggling refusing to sleep until we fall asleep as if he will miss anything like he does any other time. 

"I am luckier to have you...You made me a different person every since we met. I was always excited to know that when I come to Christina and Will's place that you would be there. When I first met you I was like 'She is going to be a great friend' but I never thought you would be my wife and having/carrying my kids." He says stretching his arms out over the kids to rub my stomach.

One of the babies kicks at his hand recognizing his or her father.  

"Sometimes. I think what would have happend if my parents didn't die. I wouldn't have met you or the group and then I would not have a loving family like you" I kiss my kids forehead and place my hand over top of Tobias'.

"I love you so much Tobias, Thank you for a wonderful life...Every since I came here...Even through the bad times" I say sniffling " I really hate hormones" I chuckle quietly wiping my eyes. 

"Thank you for making me a better man and giving me four beautiful children" He presses his mouth to mine.

It is the best moment of my life.

HHHHEEEEEEYYYYYYY GUYS! 

This is the end of my book. Thank you for all of you that stuck it in with me and my sometimes not updating aditudes and funny typos. It was fun writing this story so much and if you are in love with divergent (Maybe even a little obsessed) like me then you can check out my other books. I only write Divergent and I am about to start another one when I finish another story and I am not telling you what they are if some of you are reading it. 

Shoutouts!

@EVERYONE!

Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed this story. 

Luv you guys

@DauntlessAllTheWay17

Stay Dauntless