Chapter 36:Weddings?

*Tobias Pov*

(Tris-8M)

Tris is heavily pregnant and that means she's more tired. Like right now she's sleeping on the couch slightly snoring while I do notes on my patients.

We did not find out the gender of the baby but the room is finished in neutral colors. The baby also started kicking last week. It was so wonderful.

Shauna did wake up but their daughter lily is still in the hospital. They are doing better despite the sick baby. She's growing and doing great just some blood issues and she is still small.

Christina is pregnant and now Marlene is the only one that's not expecting.

Just then Tris' phone rings and it's Caleb.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Four is Tris around?"

"Yeah but she's asleep"

"Can you wake her it's urgent"

"Um"

"Please"

"Fine"

"Tris" I rub her back.

10 tries later, literally. She wakes up.

"Hm?" She says

"Caleb's on the phone" I say

"Tell him I'm asleep. Call back later" She says smushing her face back into her pregnancy pillow that she always cuddles with.

"He said it's urgent"

She holds her hand out. Not once removing her face.

I hand her the phone and kiss her cheek and her stomach.

"Hello?" She says groggily.

'Yes you did wake me from my sleep' 'Of course I sleep all the time I'm freaking 8 Months pregnant'

'Yes that baby is doing fine'

'I don't know the gender. Why did you call?'

'Really?'

'When'

'Me?'

'Awe I remember her'

'Me and Four?'

'Okay. I'll be there. Love you'

She finishes and hangs up and fall straight back to sleep.

"Tris?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that about is he okay?"

"Oh yeah. He's getting married next week and he wants me and you there" She says

"In Cali? Tris are you sure you can go that far........pregnant? You can hardly get out of bed" I say

I see tears mixed with anger well up in her eyes. Ugh. I hate hormones.

Just then she slaps my arms. Speaking out loud. I hate it.

Tears fall out of her eyes.

"Am I really that bad" She snaps.

"Baby I'm sorry not like that" I say kissing her she kisses back and I internally smile !!!!victorious!!!!

Just as I spread her lips she pulls back and pushes me away.

She sighs annoyed and turns away from me the best she can.

I chuckle and turn her and kiss her and she squeals.