Chapter 1 - "Beginnings"

Hello people..So here is the first part..Hope you all will like it.

So, here we go.

***

The morning rays disturbed her and she stretched her arms only to get up. She looked at the clock and it showed exactly what she feared. It was 8:00 and she was late."Oh no. I'm late. For the first time. No! I've to get up.! Urghh.!" Sighing,she stood up to freshen herself up.

***

He frowned as the sun rays fell upon his face directly, troubling his peaceful slumber. He sighed and pulled of the blanket from above him. Still lying on the bed with his eyes opened in thin slits, he patted his hands on the side table a number of times before reaching to the exact place where his phone lay. He hardly opened his eyes to look at the time which showed exactly 8:00. Startled, he jumped out of the bed thinking that he was late for the first time ever!

***

He looked on as she stepped out of the car after giving Shreedhan a good bye kiss on his cheek. He saw as she began walking towards him. He finally came back to the world when she whispered a small "Hi." He flashed an affectionate smile in return. He was looking at her intently when she finally clicked her fingers in front of him to bring him out of his world, "Chalein? We're already late man!" She spoke looking at her wrist watch."Yeah. Let's go."

As they entered, they saw Poonam and Sanjay staring at them.

"Everything alright?" Aditi asked, furrowing her brows.

"Actually its not." Sanjay replied, eyeing both of them suspiciously.

"Huh? What happened? Kuch bolo gy bhi?" Zain questioned, albeit worried.

"Pehli baar late huay hein ap dono janab. Aur wo bhi ek sath?" They heard Poonam say as it finally dawned on them both. Their foolish friends were yet again on their shipping mode.

Aditi frowned, slapping Poonam's back lightly as Zain sighed, "Dara diya tha yaar. Had hai. It's a coincidence. I met her here, outside."

"Saary coincidences tum logo k sath hi hotay hain?" Sanjay shot a goofy grin.

"Actually Sanjay. They aren't coincidences. They just have to understand." With this, they walked away after smiling at them. Aditi made a cute pout as if trying to comprehend their words but she failed.

***

They all were sitting in Aditi's room having their lunch while talking about this and that. Aditi and Zain, both were as usual busy on their phones. Looking at them, Sanjay elbowed Poonam and both broke into fits of laughters.

"What's so funny?" Zain asked, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"Everything is funny bro!" Sanjay laughed.

"But hua kya hai?" Aditi added, still looking into her mobile.

"Ap phone chhoren gi apna?" Gautam spoke, stuffing his chips into his mouth.

Zain realized these idiots were thinking that he was chatting with Aditi whereas reality was too far from this. He quickly looked up and Aditi did too.

"Excuse me people. See. I was scrolling through my instagram." Zain said, showing out his phone.

"And I was chatting with Aprajita." Aditi told, smilingly. Though everyone knew that she was taken, she never got affected by these teasing sessions. Somehow, it gave her that different feeling that she never got when people teased her tagging Shreedhan. It felt safe with Zain.

"Ahaan. We did not say anything. Did we?" Jahaan added his part before laughing out loud.

"You people are impossible!" Zain spoke, again looking into his phone.

"We're proud to know that." Gulfam finally came into this comversation, smiling.

"AdiZa are being called for the shoot." Spot boy peeped in through the door and shouted. Hearing this, both of them squeezed their eyes shut as they knew the leg pulling session would be continued.

They heard laughters. They couldn't suffer more and began to run out when Aditi's foot slipped. She stumbled backwards and hit his hard chest, her head resting on his shoulder as she looked up into his eyes. He hardly managed to get hold of her arms, leaning a bit back.

Grabbing the situation as an opportunity, Jahaan played the song in his mobile.

Kachi doriyon doriyon doriyon sy

Mainu tu baandh ly

Pakki yaariyon yaariyon yaariyon mein

Hunde na faasle

Eh Narazgi kagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sun ly meri

Dil Diya Gallan.

Before anyone could comprehend any further, they balanced each other and came back to their senses. "You okay?" He asked as she nodded.

"Tu ne kuch dekha Jahaan? Saviour?"Gautam narrowed his eyes, biting his tongue.

"Haan. Bilkul." Others laughed out aloud and they quietly walked out of the room.

***

Aditi was waiting for Shreedhan when she heard some footsteps. She turned around to find Zain nearing her.

"Waiting?" He asked, taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Yeah" she smiled.

"Actually Adi. I know it feels like much strange when you are pinched with someone else though you're already..." She interrupted, "Nah. Not at all Zain. I was a bit insecure at first. But then I realized our fans love us. And only I know what I feel, no one else. Right?"

"Wrong. I know what you feel!" He spoke and she giggled, murmuring a small 'idiot.'

"Okay. Look Shreedhan is here. Bye Zain." She waved at him though he was expecting a hug. He simply smiled, waving back.

***

That's it for now. Don't forget to drop your views.

P.S: I receive too many reads and too less votes. Silent readers may vote at least. I would really appreciate them. Its hardly the 10% of the viewers.

(Note: In case, you have missed my previous stories, Go to my profile and do check. I am sure you would enjoy those.)

Loads of Love

Priya